DTH stacked with ActX?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
I have two bottles of each on the way and I was going to run them as seperate cycles but I am now looking into stacking the two together for an 8 week run. How well will these two products stack together? what kind of dosing schedule should I follow? Thanks in advance for the replies.

davez325

davez325

Awards
U read my mind. I was thinking the same thing!

Dave

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i havent seen a log yet, but everyone wants to check it out. be the first to log it man. From what ive heard it shall be a a great stack .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, you might even throw in some stoked and really go for it.

toums

Awards
Hello,it should be good because I had Gyno with activate Xtreme 4 pills a day during a month,DHT wich is an anti aestogen will be nice with it

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
waste!
man DTHC is way more than just a test booster, run DTHC then overlap your last week with ACTx and finish you last for weeks with ACTx

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello,it should be good because I had Gyno with activate Xtreme 4 pills a day during a month,DHT wich is an anti aestogen will be nice with it
more likely prolactin issues than gyno. stoked ran with either of those would be a better choice, but all three ran together were very nice-no issues whatsoever [my wallet did get a little thinner though].:thumbsup:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
more likely prolactin issues than gyno. stoked ran with either of those would be a better choice, but all three ran together were very nice-no issues whatsoever [my wallet did get a little thinner though].:thumbsup:
what results did you have?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what results did you have?
great energy/sleep/libido, also strength went up slightly and took a notch out of belt. the best thing about the stack was how i felt while on it, ive had much better results on ph cycles but never felt even close to this good.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I really loved this stack too. Made me feel great and gave great gains.