smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Just a thought
for B6 people say to beware of nerve damage above 200mg daily
but for lowering prolactin i have seen posts of going up to 400mg daily
for the p-5-p i havent seen much consensis on a doseage
what if you supplemented with both say B-Complex 100 (100mg b6) twice a day
and 2-3 caps of 25mg p-5-p (50-75mg total)
so that would be 200 mg B6 (pyridoxine) and 50-75mg p-5-p

would this be as effective and have less nerve damage as doing straight p-5-p at 150-200mg
or straight B6 for 400mg
so i guess the main question is high B6, high p-5-p, or a middle ground of both?

blind12

blind12

Awards
Pyridoxal-HCl does not lower prolactin, is there any reason to believe Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) does ?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I thought everyone was in agreeance that it does lower prolactin.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 600mg a day for 7 days pyridoxine hcl stops women from lactating, so yes it does.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I thought so.

I think knowledge starts off with spelling it right :)

blind12

blind12

Awards
at 600mg a day for 7 days pyridoxine hcl stops women from lactating, so yes it does.
pyridoxine-hcl does but pyridoxal-hcl does not. Is pyridoxal-5-phosphate better than pyridoxal-hcl in this respect ? Didn't find any studies but didn't really look.

Would anyone with a prolactin gyno care to try ? :D

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I've struggled with prolactin issues during and post-cycle ever since my first cycle. I used to be at a loss for how to deal with it but then I started supplementing with P5P and *bam* no sensitive nips! It is now a staple for me on and post-cyle.

blind12

blind12

Awards
I've struggled with prolactin issues during and post-cycle ever since my first cycle. I used to be at a loss for how to deal with it but then I started supplementing with P5P and *bam* no sensitive nips! It is now a staple for me on and post-cyle.
That's good to know : )

What dosage and any perceivable effect on libido ?

unemployedcon

Awards
this seems like one of those things where a lot of the really smart people who read all the studies say it can't work and than a lot of people who have tried it say it can. also interested in hearing others feedback.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
so p-5-p solo would be the best bet according to yall... or would it be a combo of each?
and TOUCHDOWTHIRTY what dose were you running of p-5-p?

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
Hey guys I was running 66mg daily but split into two 33mg doses. As far as affects on libido are concerned, I have no solid opinion. There is some theory behind it shortening the refractory period and (although it very well may have been in my mind) I felt I was a testament to that theory ha. Overall I love the product for its' prolactin and nip sensitivity control, so the refractory period aspect is just an extra.