B6 w/ p-5-p

1. B6 w/ p-5-p

Just a thought
    for B6 people say to beware of nerve damage above 200mg daily
    but for lowering prolactin i have seen posts of going up to 400mg daily
    for the p-5-p i havent seen much consensis on a doseage
    what if you supplemented with both say B-Complex 100 (100mg b6) twice a day
    and 2-3 caps of 25mg p-5-p (50-75mg total)
    so that would be 200 mg B6 (pyridoxine) and 50-75mg p-5-p

would this be as effective and have less nerve damage as doing straight p-5-p at 150-200mg
    or straight B6 for 400mg
    so i guess the main question is high B6, high p-5-p, or a middle ground of both?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

2. Pyridoxal-HCl does not lower prolactin, is there any reason to believe Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) does ?

3. Hmm, I thought everyone was in agreeance that it does lower prolactin.
    •   

4. Never enough

at 600mg a day for 7 days pyridoxine hcl stops women from lactating, so yes it does.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. I thought so.

I think knowledge starts off with spelling it right :-)

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    at 600mg a day for 7 days pyridoxine hcl stops women from lactating, so yes it does.
    pyridoxine-hcl does but pyridoxal-hcl does not. Is pyridoxal-5-phosphate better than pyridoxal-hcl in this respect ? Didn't find any studies but didn't really look.

Would anyone with a prolactin gyno care to try ?

7. I've struggled with prolactin issues during and post-cycle ever since my first cycle. I used to be at a loss for how to deal with it but then I started supplementing with P5P and *bam* no sensitive nips! It is now a staple for me on and post-cyle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by touchdownthirty View Post
    I've struggled with prolactin issues during and post-cycle ever since my first cycle. I used to be at a loss for how to deal with it but then I started supplementing with P5P and *bam* no sensitive nips! It is now a staple for me on and post-cyle.
    That's good to know : )

What dosage and any perceivable effect on libido ?

9. this seems like one of those things where a lot of the really smart people who read all the studies say it can't work and than a lot of people who have tried it say it can. also interested in hearing others feedback.

10. so p-5-p solo would be the best bet according to yall... or would it be a combo of each?
    and TOUCHDOWTHIRTY what dose were you running of p-5-p?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

11. Hey guys I was running 66mg daily but split into two 33mg doses. As far as affects on libido are concerned, I have no solid opinion. There is some theory behind it shortening the refractory period and (although it very well may have been in my mind) I felt I was a testament to that theory ha. Overall I love the product for its' prolactin and nip sensitivity control, so the refractory period aspect is just an extra.