New to Forum and USP question

mw525

mw525

Awards
:feedback:hi everyone im am a vitmain shop employee and 18 yearss old. I had a question about usp labs anabolic pump. I understand that when you take it you need to up your carbs to about 50-70 complex per meal, but in the sample diet it does not list if your protein shake needs to have carbs or not. It does say to have a small fruit with your shake which is what i do anyway and i have mass gainers and zero carb protein shakes at home just not sure which one to do while on anabolic pump. Look forward to becoming an active member of this forum :)

Last edited:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Velkomen budy.

fruits contain carbs. you dont have to up your carbs to 70g as long as you think that 30g for example will fit your daily macros.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
First let me say welcome to AnabolicMinds man.

*Not sure if your asking your protein requirements on AP in general, or which shake to use so Ill just answer both.

Now onto your question. Anabolic Pump is a very versatile supplement fortunately. You can take in anywhere from 30-60 (60 to 70 is a higher end for AP from my personal experience) complex carbs and be fine like you have laid out above. I have never heard that it is necessary to take in a small fruit with each dose, but since many fruits are complex carbs than there is no issue with getting in natural whole carb sources with your AP Dose, but again not "necessary" to work.

As far as protein intake with each dose that is up to you. There is not true guide line for this macro, but remember one of APs greatest attributes is its ability to "plow" nutrients, including protein, into muscle cells. Now with the former in mind you want to provide your body with the ability to utilize this ability. I personally use AP pre/post workout and with my 3rd and final carb meal of the day (currently cutting). I take in the generic 50-70 grams of protein with each dose which works fine for me and is the typical intake that I have seen from most users. Now as far as which shake to use you can't go wrong with the carb free isolate, and with the gainer just be careful of the sugar content *(and what source it is from) and the potentially high fat content that many gainers have. Personally I would stick to the carb free isolate.

mw525

mw525

Awards
The only reason as to why i didnt know to take a carb free isolate or a gainer is because of the carbohydrate requirments that the product has. I currently take dark matter post workout so i dont think i should take my AP 15 mins before that. I currently have syntha6 vanilla which i throw a banana into so that equals about 40-45 carbs, i have nectar which would be my carb free protein as well as monster milk and labradas mass 60 which i do three scoops instead of four so i get about 45 grams of protein and 60 carbs out of that. Considering i take my dark matter post workout could you just tell me which i should take when and will me taking dark matter effect my post workout dosaing of AP

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only reason as to why i didnt know to take a carb free isolate or a gainer is because of the carbohydrate requirments that the product has. I currently take dark matter post workout so i dont think i should take my AP 15 mins before that. I currently have syntha6 vanilla which i throw a banana into so that equals about 40-45 carbs, i have nectar which would be my carb free protein as well as monster milk and labradas mass 60 which i do three scoops instead of four so i get about 45 grams of protein and 60 carbs out of that. Considering i take my dark matter post workout could you just tell me which i should take when and will me taking dark matter effect my post workout dosaing of AP
Simply, take 1 Anabolic-Pump capsule, 3 times per day. Dose 15-20 minutes prior to meals containing 40g-60g carbohydrate only, preferably primarily complex. For example; breakfast, pre-workout and post-workout.

Post up a normal days diet for us and we can lay it out for you.

Thanks and welcome to the best board on the internet.

mw525

mw525

Awards
my current diet does not contain as many carbs as i will be taking in when i do AP. Should i post my current diet or the diet i will being using during AP?

mw525

mw525

Awards
6:45- AP
7:00- 8 eggwhites 2 pieces of double protein 7 grain bread- 46 grams of protein 36 grams of carbs
9:45- AP
10:00- 4 (6oz)pieces grilled chicken on whole grain bread- 40 grams of carbs
1:00- Labrada Mass 60(3 scoops)-45 grams of protein 57 grams of carbs
3:00- Labrada Super Charge NO/ Intra X Cell
3:15- WORKOUT
4:30- Dark Matter/Intra X Cell-40 grams of protein 48 Grams WMS
5:30- Montser Milk and Banana-50 grams of protein 32 carbs
6:15- AP
6:30- N.Y. Strip(8oz) with 1 Sweet Potato-50 grams of protein 30 grams of carbs
or- Half Rotisserie Chicken with 1 Sweet Potato-50 grams of protein 30 grams of carbs
9:30- Syntha 6 with Banana- 46 Grams of protein 37 grams of carbs
10:30 Sleep
Wake up 6:30- 8 hours of sleep

mw525

mw525

Awards
just realized that

Total
Protein 372
Carbs 280
i weigh about 180 and 6'1''-6'2''

Any suggestions where i should cut carbs or protein fromm

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just realized that

Total
Protein 372
Carbs 280
i weigh about 180 and 6'1''-6'2''

Any suggestions where i should cut carbs or protein fromm
Could you clarify what your goals are (Bulk, Cut, Recomp etc)
Also what fats are you taking in (Fish Oils, and all other fats too)
At 6'1, 180 and 18, with some hard training you could probably bump up your intake.

mw525

mw525

Awards
bulk and no fats other then the fish oil and the fats from red meat i get and bump up my intake of what

mw525

mw525

Awards
ill be starting this as soon as i get prime so that will be added into my stack

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6:45- AP
7:00- 8 eggwhites 2 pieces of double protein 7 grain bread- 46 grams of protein 36 grams of carbs, 2 PRIME
10:00- 4 (6oz)pieces grilled chicken on whole grain bread- 40 grams of carbs
12:45- 1 Anabolic-Pump
1:00- Labrada Mass 60(3 scoops)-45 grams of protein 57 grams of carbs, 2 PRIME
3:00- Labrada Super Charge NO/ Intra X Cell
3:15- WORKOUT
4:30- Dark Matter/Intra X Cell-40 grams of protein 48 Grams WMS
5:30- Montser Milk and Banana-50 grams of protein 32 carbs
6:15- AP
6:30- N.Y. Strip(8oz) with 1 Sweet Potato-50 grams of protein 30 grams of carbs, 2 PRIME
or- Half Rotisserie Chicken with 1 Sweet Potato-50 grams of protein 30 grams of carbs
9:30- Syntha 6 with Banana- 46 Grams of protein 37 grams of carbs
10:30 Sleep
Wake up 6:30- 8 hours of sleep
See my changes above it bold.

Besides this, it looks great. Thanks bud!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Supplements 6
freezito Supplements 2
Supplements 41