Dcp/recreate dose??

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
hey whats up guys im starting my DCP/RECREATE log monday...my tolerance is high ive done a ph cycle before and other supps in the past...so i know for recreate i will be taking two pills in the am b4 breakfast and 2 pills in the early afternoon....i just wanted to know how i should dose DCP...and when throughout the day?...from my understanding its good to even take dcp before bed?...just need a little help thanx...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dose 2 DCP in the am first thing, 3 before you train, and 2 before dinner. You can adjust that if you need to. The extra cap before training will help with endurance so it is optional. You can also dose 1-2 caps right before bed if you want to.

I usually dose 2 before bed, Matt does 1 cap.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 2 DCP in the am first thing, 3 before you train, and 2 before dinner. You can adjust that if you need to. The extra cap before training will help with endurance so it is optional. You can also dose 1-2 caps right before bed if you want to.

I usually dose 2 before bed, Matt does 1 cap.
Sounds great. I think the night-time dose is the key. Round-the-clock thermogenesis... So what if i sleep with my window open on a cold Pennsylvanian winter night... :)

jsierra85

jsierra85

Awards
i want to go to the extreme with this supplement i know my tolerance is at a high level and i know my body..
should i do 2 in the am 3 before train 2 b4 dinner and 2 b4 sleep?.....10 pills daily?..lol seems alot but i dont mind buying another bottle if i run out to quick.. i dont mind leaving my window half way up and geting up with a massive stuffy nose lol

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I dose 9 to 10 tabs a day. I don't think its extreme. I think I had the best results with this amount. I picked up two bottles from the "sale" for this purpose.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i want to go to the extreme with this supplement i know my tolerance is at a high level and i know my body..
should i do 2 in the am 3 before train 2 b4 dinner and 2 b4 sleep?.....10 pills daily?..lol seems alot but i dont mind buying another bottle if i run out to quick.. i dont mind leaving my window half way up and geting up with a massive stuffy nose lol

Well thats the way I take it. I don't get hot from it so no window open here..brrrr!!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you got some sound advice so far and i like those dosing schemes myself. I also like 3 caps 3 times a day and 1 cap before bed. I love me some DCP :biggthumpup: