creatine help!

J

jessman122

Awards
ive been looking on the forum for awhile and still cant find a good creatine. can anyone help? one more question... dose everyone only take creatine in there pre workout drink like N.O xplode and sp250 for example, dose no one take creatine post workout or any other time in the day? thanks for the help.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
NeoVar

/thread

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been looking on the forum for awhile and still cant find a good creatine. can anyone help? one more question... dose everyone only take creatine in there pre workout drink like N.O xplode and sp250 for example, dose no one take creatine post workout or any other time in the day? thanks for the help.
It would depend on WHAT creatine product one was using, and whether or not it was JUST creatine, or had other effects as well.

I use NeoVar Recomped, which also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and an insulin mimic.

My dosing schedule with it is:

Gym Days
Dose 1 -2 caps 40 min pre-resistance training.
Dose 2 - 2 caps immediately post-resistance training.
Dose 3 - 4-6 caps last thing at night.

Non-Gym Days
Dose 1 -2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast.
Dose 2 - 2 caps 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day.

Note that if I have a high carbohydrate meal more than just breakfast, then I will dose 2 caps before that as well.

If your creatine product was JUST creatine, like when I was using Kre-Alkalyn, I just dosed pre and post-resistance training on Gym Days, and 2 caps first thing in the morning on Non-Gym Days.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Green magnitude is the best creatine product that I have used, mostly because I don't respond well to monohydrate.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
NeoVar

/thread
It would depend on WHAT creatine product one was using, and whether or not it was JUST creatine, or had other effects as well.

I use NeoVar Recomped, which also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and an insulin mimic.

My dosing schedule with it is:

Gym Days
Dose 1 -2 caps 40 min pre-resistance training.
Dose 2 - 2 caps immediately post-resistance training.

Non-Gym Days
Dose 1 -2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast.
Dose 2 - 2 caps 15-20 min pre-meal later in the day.

Note that if I have a high carbohydrate meal more than just breakfast, then I will dose 2 caps before that as well.

If your creatine product was JUST creatine, like when I was using Kre-Alkalyn, I just dosed pre and post-resistance training on Gym Days, and 2 caps first thing in the morning on Non-Gym Days.
^^^^^Here is your feedback....NeoVar: Recomped...need I say more?

Cheers!:cheers:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono. cheap and proven effective./thread