Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544?

shotdead42

Awards
Anyone try this ? Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544
hows is it, and did ya see any results?

thanks.

and u might of seen my other thread about elite 12,

i'm going to order 3 packs of those and probably some kind of gainer,(but not SERIOUS GAINER) need alot of servings and good for $$...

Came accros this, any thoughts?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
way to much sugar. just buy some waximaize and creatine mono. then make a shake with milk, your dymatize 12, waxi, creatine, peanutbutter, banana and some ground up oats and you got a homemade weight gainer.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Yeah I have tried the vanilla. Its literally like cake batter that won't break up with out using a blender. Trying to drink an actual full serving may get old as it is extremely sweet and fills you up quick. Sure it tastes great, because its got tons of sugar in it. I didn't really notice much when I drank it, but I have read good reviews of real gains.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at the profile, and it lloks like this stuff has 9 servings in 5 pounds. That's over a half-pound of powder per serving. damn. But yeah, you're gonna want to go with the homemade weight gainer. (see post #2)

shotdead42

Awards
alrite, the only problem is i sorta dont wanna take creatine.
Yea i can easily create a weight gainer but

i got school and i wake up soo early and i dont got like time to create my homemade gainer.
any other gainers, like without full of suger and.. w/e... sumin good? =)

Also about the Waxi, iunno if i got this correct but..
Its a pre workout shake that would improve the amount of blood going through my body wen i lift?

wouldnt it only strictly be a pre workout drink, other than taking it early in morning?

thanks.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Making a homemade gainer is very simple.. and you can make it the night before.
If you go with a gainer, get Cytogainer by Cytosport.
Tastes amazing, great profile etc.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
alrite, the only problem is i sorta dont wanna take creatine.
Yea i can easily create a weight gainer but

i got school and i wake up soo early and i dont got like time to create my homemade gainer.
any other gainers, like without full of suger and.. w/e... sumin good? =)

Also about the Waxi, iunno if i got this correct but..
Its a pre workout shake that would improve the amount of blood going through my body wen i lift?

wouldnt it only strictly be a pre workout drink, other than taking it early in morning?

thanks.
dont complain...either u wanna get results or u dont...wake up earlier for school then...and make ur shake and breakfast...i use to wake up at 5am every morning for school (started at 8am) just so i could cook all my meals for the day...heres an easy shake i use to ALWAYS make in the morning...5 whole eggs, 1 scoop of protein, milk, and redbull...u just have to cowboy up and do what it takes...good luck..

P.S. WaxyMaize is a very fast digesting carb...u dont have to buy this
Creatine u dont nessarily need either...get ur diet down for 6 months and then start adding extra goodies in there...

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
dont complain...either u wanna get results or u dont...wake up earlier for school then...and make ur shake and breakfast...i use to wake up at 5am every morning for school (started at 8am) just so i could cook all my meals for the day...heres an easy shake i use to ALWAYS make in the morning...5 whole eggs, 1 scoop of protein, milk, and redbull...u just have to cowboy up and do what it takes...good luck..

P.S. WaxyMaize is a very fast digesting carb...u dont have to buy this
Creatine u dont nessarily need either...get ur diet down for 6 months and then start adding extra goodies in there...
:goodpost:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've used it before. I used to only use 1 scoop of MJ with 1 scoop of my regular protein. It kept the maltodextrin to a minimum and added some protein. Its not a bad product, but I wouldn't take full servings of it either. Sounds like your diet may be lacking though and your trying to compesate with a gainer. In my case, I needed the extra calories for a bulk, but in turn I added more fat that I wanted.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try this ? Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544
hows is it, and did ya see any results?

thanks.

and u might of seen my other thread about elite 12,

i'm going to order 3 packs of those and probably some kind of gainer,(but not SERIOUS GAINER) need alot of servings and good for $$...

Came accros this, any thoughts?
this is as unbiased as i can get. took it while i was getting dental surgery done (implants, so no hard food). took EAS protein and muscle juice 2544.

thoughts. tasted way too sweet, though it did blend well. way too much sugar. eating 4k calories on liquid diet, i thought i would at least maintain my weight, but that didn't happen - i was 129 at the time, and got down to 124. i got back to 126 rather quick, then i hit the wall, hence why i started bodybuilding :)

just taking it post workout, who cares - simple carbs are what you need anyway. just don't use it during the day as a "healthy bulk aid" - your options are much better.

shotdead42

Awards
nice post,

well i allredy ordered
3 packs of the 12 elite, and one of the MJ one.
ima just use it as a post workout drink, and early morning drink.
After i finish it ima def ganna wake up alot earlier and getting a well gain breakfast.

Ill make sure ill geta full review of the MJ shake wen i get it.
Thanks to everyone dat posted.

just taking it post workout, who cares - simple carbs are what you need anyway. just don't use it during the day as a "healthy bulk aid" - your options are much better.
so is it bad if i take it in early morning? or will i burn outa energy during the day?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nice post,

well i allredy ordered
After i finish it ima def ganna wake up alot earlier and getting a well gain breakfast.

so is it bad if i take it in early morning? or will i burn outa energy during the day?
AT 145 YOU CAN TAKE THIS WHENEVER YOU WANT! you just need calories...eat all day and drink as many of these as you want...just make sure your liftin hard...

shotdead42

Awards
AT 145 YOU CAN TAKE THIS WHENEVER YOU WANT! you just need calories...eat all day and drink as many of these as you want...just make sure your liftin hard...
thanks,
dont worry ima get that weight up. =)
should of saw my weight a few months ago =0

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
nice post,

well i allredy ordered

Good job my man... i think we have a bodybuilder in the making... just to say again im a big believer in lots of whole eggs for breakfast...