B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The Benefits Of Vitamin B 12 And B Complex

Before I even begin this article, there is something that I need to say about vitamin benefits in general. Many vitamins are only as good as the vitamins that they are combined with. It's true. Many vitamins on their own don't have the same benefit as when taken with other vitamins. Vitamin B 12 is probably at the top of this list, as I will soon explain. Hopefully, after reading this article, you'll understand the importance of vitamin B 12 and how to get the most out of it.

The B complex of vitamins is kind of like a queen ant and her workers. They all need to work together in harmony in order for the colony to not only survive, but thrive as well. The B complex of vitamins is one where each member of the complex must be taken in order to achieve full benefits from all the B vitamins. This is why taking a B 12 shot by itself won't have the same effect as taking that shot along with taking the remaining B vitamins, either in a multi vitamin or individually. It is important that you understand this. Just taking vitamin B 12 won't give you full benefit.

So, just what is vitamin B 12 good for? One of the main benefits of B 12 is that it formulates and regenerates red blood cells. Without sufficient B 12 in our system, this process slows down which can lead to diseases like leukemia. Vitamin B 12 also keeps your metabolism running at a normal rate. Without it, many people tend to have slow metabolisms which leads to excessive weight gain. Another benefit of B 12 is that it gives is a great deal of our energy. People who are deficient in B 12 tend to be weak and listless. Finally, B 12 is excellent for the nervous system. People who are lacking in vitamin B 12 are prone to depression and other mental disorders.

Unfortunately, many people are unable to process B 12 through natural sources such as the foods where this vitamin is normally found. Common foods with B 12 are meats and dairy foods. Many people who are lactose intolerant are deficient in this vitamin. When a person can't get all the B 12 they need through foods, that is when they have to turn to supplements.

The problem with supplements is that you want to find supplements that are natural and not synthetic. Synthetic vitamins are not as absorbed as well in the body as natural supplements. Also, as I mentioned above, you want to make sure that you take the whole B complex group in order to get full benefits from vitamin B 12. Failure to get enough B 12 in your diet can lead to a number of problems besides the ones already mentioned.

Vitamin B 12 and the B vitamin group can literally make you feel like a new person with the energy and improved mental stability that you will receive from them.

To YOUR Health,

Steve Wagner

For natural treatments to a number of ailments, visit our website at Natures Healing Remedies where you can get a free report on how the drug companies are killing us as well as get a 52 week series on a different ailment and treatment each week.

By: S Wagner