shotdead42

Awards
Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP

Has anyone has tried this before?

Thanks,

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've tried it. it tastes great and it's a great price for a blended protein. although i switched over to 10lb scivation whey for a quality protein for a cheap price.

shotdead42

Awards
nice thanks to hear sumone that tried it.

Do u think u got any great results by dymatize 12?

thanks,

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i didnt feel or see much difference between the two. im eating all the time so having protein in my system isnt a problem, and when i go to bed i have cottage cheese and some milk, so i felt it wasnt completely necessary for me to take, but some people swear by it, it's all about prefrence.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i've tried it. it tastes great and it's a great price for a blended protein. although i switched over to 10lb scivation whey for a quality protein for a cheap price.
These types of comments always boggle me. Take no offense sumbum, but how do you measure the quality of protein to say Scivation is a quality protein? What is not a quality protein and how do you come to that conclusion? People always raise the point of quality of supplements with everything, but who really knows what is quality and what isn't. Most everything, in the industry is sourced from China, not whey i'm sure though. With no real need to spend additional money for quality assurance or FDA a lot of small companies can't afford to check their supply coming from overseas. They just assume the COA coming from China is legit.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
i agree, IMO pretty much every protein powder is equal. i've tried countless different brands, and in the end there all the same. so i guess i was just trying to imply that it was good deal, price per serving

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i agree, IMO pretty much every protein powder is equal. i've tried countless different brands, and in the end there all the same. so i guess i was just trying to imply that it was good deal, price per serving
For me it comes down to price and taste. I try to hit a balance between the two. Dymatize Elite Whey has some tasty flavors. Currently i've been hooked on LG's Lipotropic protein though.

shotdead42

Awards
alrite thanks peeps, i'm prob ganna order like 80 servings of elite 12.
alot of ppl seem to like it.

hope i do.