Thoughts on Dymatize Elite 12 Hour MRP
- 01-13-2009, 07:28 PM
- 01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
yeah, i've tried it. it tastes great and it's a great price for a blended protein. although i switched over to 10lb scivation whey for a quality protein for a cheap price.
- 01-13-2009, 07:57 PM
nice thanks to hear sumone that tried it.
Do u think u got any great results by dymatize 12?
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
When an omega male is born it's game over
01-14-2009, 08:20 AM
i didnt feel or see much difference between the two. im eating all the time so having protein in my system isnt a problem, and when i go to bed i have cottage cheese and some milk, so i felt it wasnt completely necessary for me to take, but some people swear by it, it's all about prefrence.
01-14-2009, 09:07 AM
01-14-2009, 10:54 AM
i agree, IMO pretty much every protein powder is equal. i've tried countless different brands, and in the end there all the same. so i guess i was just trying to imply that it was good deal, price per serving
01-14-2009, 12:06 PM
01-14-2009, 05:09 PM
alrite thanks peeps, i'm prob ganna order like 80 servings of elite 12.
alot of ppl seem to like it.
hope i do.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
- By biopole in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:19 PM
- By soundcheck129 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:38 PM
- By ralph4u2c in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 06-19-2008, 05:17 PM
- By azzer2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:00 PM