Multivitamin

beric83

Awards
I have the NOW Adam multi, but i really dislike taking pills. Can I mash up the pill and mix it with my protein shake (or other liquid), or will that negatively effect the digestibility of the multi.
Thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont think it will hurt but it wont taste real great. ive chewed my vitamins before but like i said it taste pretty nasty.
you could look for some liquid vitamins or vitamins in powder form if you dont like pills.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have the NOW Adam multi, but i really dislike taking pills. Can I mash up the pill and mix it with my protein shake (or other liquid), or will that negatively effect the digestibility of the multi.
Thanks
That should be fine as long as the Vitamin Pill is not a time released pill. If it is, breaking the pill does throw that completely off.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as i am reading this thread i see a advertisement at the bottom that says " New Vitality" A new kind of multivitamin drink. ahhah its caled Multi-vesence

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I would personally just find a better, and smaller pill.

AOR ortho core is not hard to take.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
dont bother looking into animal pak. It's about 6 or 7 pills the size of ADAM and 3 that are smaller.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
i think you could!..but can you honestly say that you will get the full dose of the multi!..must consider the residue thats left over in the shaker cup/blender!then you would have to consider if its timed released?.i would suck it up and take the pill's!..imo!..

HEARTLESS

Awards
I blend my NOW Adam, and sometimes even my DHEA.. I have trouble swallowing the "light weight pills" they always seem to want to get caught in my throat.. my flax and fish oils are more dense which make them more easy to swallow.. Anyone else have this issue?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
essentials by AI would have you covered and then some

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I hate taking vitamins that are like horse pills. Love the MVP-365 capsules.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
ADAM comes in V-Caps . There's also http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/high-performance-fitness/1st-step-for-energy-liquid-vitamins-16-fl-oz.html . Tabs are all just a mental thing to swallow; when you think how big a bolus of food is in comparison, you should be able to take a few at a time. I know I take all my pills (Vitamins, EFA's etc.) without water in one gulp, it's a mind over matter thing.
That's hardcore. I was a big pussy when it came to pills so I'm pretty content doing one at a time with water. I know it is a mental thing but I hate when they kind of get stuck,feels weird.