Now that it's been out for a while, what do you think of Atomic Meltdown

lector606

lector606

Awards
Ran a search but didn't come up with much.

I wanted to get some of this with my NP order I placed for the sale, but it was out of stock. Looks pretty interesting to me. Does anyone have any comments about it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran a search but didn't come up with much.

I wanted to get some of this with my NP order I placed for the sale, but it was out of stock. Looks pretty interesting to me. Does anyone have any comments about it?
You will likely first and foremost get comments about the scent. When first released, the scent was...excessive.

The issue has been fixed.

Now...I will let others comment on effectiveness and color enhancement.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i can't believe it was on sale for only $10.
at that price you could fill your bathtub with it and dive in.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it. If you can get passed the smell, and ignore all the people asking you if you just came from IHOP, you will get some good results. I can't say that I noticed much in terms of body fat loss, but I only use it tops twice per weak. Definitely provides a nice instant bronze. It was probably out of stock during the sale because I stocked up!

lector606

lector606

Awards
You will likely first and foremost get comments about the scent. When first released, the scent was...excessive.

The issue has been fixed.

Now...I will let others comment on effectiveness and color enhancement.
hahahahha

next time I do an order I will get some and log it... too bad I live in Canada because it just isn't worth buying it on its own with shipping costs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
love the stuff man! I got told I would never be allowed to go back to my tanning place if i continued to use it though haha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
loved the original minus the smelling like maple syrup all day. It did give great colour though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't hear much about the fatloss. If it doesn't do anything for fatloss, than what would make this better than a pro tanner you'd find in a high end salon?