Universal Animal stak?

Doubravkody

Awards
I just bought some thinking its not steroids...

Warnings:
This product contains steroid hormones that may cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, and infertility in males and increased facial and body hair, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in females. Higher doses may increase these risks. If you are at risk for prostate or breast cancer you should not use this product. Consult a physician if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar syptoms. Use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use. To report any adverse effects call 1-800-332-1088.

I thought this was just a really good supplement... is it safe for me to take? I've heard good results from it, but I didnt hear of anything about steroids, till I looked up this site and it said what it says above... thanks for the imput guys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds like the old stak prior to the ban years ago. I do not know where you could have gotten that

Doubravkody

Awards
oh, so are you saying the stak I ordered off of bodybuilding.com is different?

Do you know what the side effects are of the one I ordered, are they different?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, I really have no clue where you got that at. Reaper may be right with the "before the ban" thing. I have 2 bottles in my cabinet right now and I KNOW that that warning is nowhere on it, I wouldn't of gotten it if it did. Where did you buy this?

And is this Animal Stak? Animal Stak 2?

hopefully a Universal Rep will be able to chime in here.

HEARTLESS

Awards
Never herd of that either, check the exp date on the bottom and start with that. I bought mine a year ago and didnt like the way it made me feel so I stopped using it. But I bought it new a year ago and it says it doesnt exp till 2011 hope this helps. I would contact universal as last resort if you cant get help on this, but for now I def wouldnt take it till you get to the bottom of this :)

Doubravkody

Awards
It's universal animal stak... not 2

I got it off of bodybuilding.com...the warning
I gave above is from a different site where I was trying to find info on the supp... My guess is the site is old...

but is there any side effects on animal stak? besides anger which is the one that I have read....
And does it make you gain weight?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
INGREDIENT PROFILE OF THE ORIGINAL ANIMAL STAK
EACH PAK CONTAINS :
PROHORMONE FACTORS
Animal Stak Ingredients
4-Androstenedione 100MG, 19-Nor-5-Androstenedione 100MG, 5-Androstenediol 50MG, DHEA 50MG,
plus these muscle builbing ingredients:
L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Taurine, Colostrum, Tribulus, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine, Ma Huang Extract, Kola Extract, Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum Africanum, Kudzu, Chrysin, Lecithin, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, Zinc, Vitamin B6, Chromium Picolinate

INGREDIENT PROFILE OF THE "NEW" ANIMAL STAK (TAKEN FROM BB)21 Paks
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Pack
Servings Per Container21

Amount Per Pack % DV

Vitamin C(as Ascorbic Acid) 100mg 166%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) 10.5mg 525%
Magnesium(as Oxide) 450mg 113%
Zinc(as Oxide) 30mg 200%
Chromium(as Picolinate) 100mcg 83%

Natural Test Complex
Longjack Extract Complex† 250mg *
Avena Sativa Extract (Standardized For Avenacosides A & B) 250mg *
Tribulus Extract Complex (Standardized For Protodioscin & Steroidal Saponins) 500mg *

Growth Hormone Secretagogues
Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized For 15% L-Dopa) 250mg *
Alpha Glycerophosphocholine 50mg *

Vasodilator Complex 750mg
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG) *
Arginine Ketoisocaproate (KIC) *

Aromatase Inhibitors
Calcium D-Glucarate 100mg *
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100mg *

DHT Blockers
B-Sitosterol 250mg *
Saw Palmetto Extract 200mg *
Pygeum Africanum 50mg *

Cortisol Inhibitor Complex 300mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine *
Phosphatidyl Serine *

Liver Detoxifiers
Lysophosphatidylcholine 50mg *
Milk Thistle Extract 200mg

Which one do you have?

Doubravkody

Awards
the warning was not from body building.com... looks like I wrote it that way but the warning goes with the sentence below it my bad :p

HEARTLESS

Awards
Depending on what your goals are Universal makes applications to fit your needs.. Personally I experienced no gains while taking animal stak

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It's highly unlikely you have the original (the prohormone version), but I just came across a few sites where people were auctioning it off. If you got it from BB.com you should have the second version.

It's a natural Test booster, I've used it before, you don't have to worry about harsh sides.

You're fine homey....

Doubravkody

Awards
Alright thanks :)

Can't wait to try it out!!
hopefully I see some results

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Please PM me the lot number and I can make sure for you.

Doubravkody

Awards
ohh, I havent gotten it yet, it said 2-5 days, but when it does come I will post it up