Bodybuilding Supplements Vs Antiaging Supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

Bodybuilding Supplements Vs Antiaging Supplements

1. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Bodybuilding Supplements

You may be caught asking yourself, do I really need a bodybuilding supplement to reach my bodybuilding goals? No, you don't necessarily need them, but bodybuilding supplements have proved to be useful tools to help you get the job done.

There's plenty of great bodybuilding supplements around that will give you the results that you desire. These bodybuilding supplements work well because they give your body the exact ingredients it needs for building muscle mass. A major factor in building muscle mass is your consumption of calories, if you don't consume enough calories then your body has no bricks to build any muscle with. A bodybuilding supplement is going to give you all the ingredients that your body needs to create muscle.

Along with taking a daily bodybuilding supplement, you should also be incorporating a solid exercise routine and a healthy diet. Especially be careful with your diet! A bad diet can undo the beneficial properties that a bodybuilding supplement will give you. After exercising, make sure you give your body sufficient rest periods. These are the times that your body will be building more muscle.

Bodybuilding supplements can be very easy to take. Some come in pill form, and others you can drink in milkshake form. They all vary in taste, so make sure you pick a supplement that you actually like!

Anti-aging Supplements

Use anti-aging supplements to naturally eliminate the effects of aging by treating the root of aging, unhealthy skin. Anti-aging supplements provide the perfect natural solution for treating skin wrinkles and other fine lines. They will help nourish your skin and give it the proper ingredients it needs to function properly.

Wrinkles and fine lines are commonly caused by dry skin. Anti-aging supplements will help you combat the dehydration of your skin, and thus fight the appearance of wrinkles.

When using your anti-aging supplement, make sure it gets properly absorbed in your skin. Also, take precaution when it comes to ingredients and be sure the supplement is hypoallergenic and non photo toxic. These two things can cause problems instead of solving them.

Anti-aging supplements will also repair your skin and remove things like age spots and damaging chemical toxins. Harmful elements like toxins ultimately detract from the health of your skin and will only help to dry it out. A good anti-aging supplement will also improve the elasticity and dexterity of your skin as well.

Take care when selecting the right anti-aging supplement for you. Look at the ingredients and make sure they contain the right things that help benefit your skin. Check for ingredients Vitamin A, C, E, and Vitamin D. Plus things like ginseng, zinc, proteins, fibers, and other natural ingredients help improve the quality of your skin.

Natalie Aranda writes about health and fitness. There's plenty of great bodybuilding supplements around that will give you the results that you desire. These bodybuilding supplements work well because they give your body the exact ingredients it needs for building muscle mass. A major factor in building muscle mass is your consumption of calories, if you don't consume enough calories then your body has no bricks to build any muscle with.

By: Natalie Aranda

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Great topic, great post B, thanks for bringing it up. I hve limited free time this week unfortunately but I need to make a few personal observations. The positive, anti-aging effects of bodybuilding supplements is a topic that has never, IMO been understood. As a senior who maintains an agressive, dedicated approach to good health with lifting, diet and exercise I have been fortunate to find some interesting crossovers between the gym and longevity.

The first which I have often mentioned is the great results now being found by the NIH with Creatine to fight Parkinson's a dominant, deadly aging disease. Likewise I used an excellent anti-oxident known to also greatly improve my skins resistance to sunburn, Astaxanthin and found I doubled the time I could tan here in Florida without toxic lotions. Amazingly as an unexpected byproduct it teamed up with the Beta-Alanine (which forms Carnosine after it combines with my natural Histidine) that I stack with my Creatine and the two substances improved my vision tremendously. Looking into it they are both key ingredients in most every major eyecare product on the market. Reported to help prevent Cataracts and ARMD (Age Related Macular Degeneration), they improved my eyes from 3.25 (right) and 3.75 (left) to 1.25 and 1.75 respectively. My opthamalogist was astounded. My coke-bottle trifocals have been replaced by much milder bifocals. Among all the many positive efects of this lifestyle I am much healthier because of just these three substances alone. Have to run sorry to break off here.
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Feel free, as time allows, to run with the topic and share your wisdom and experience with us.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Understanding AntiAging Supplements
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 08:04 PM
  2. HIV and bodybuilding supplements
    By Sane Mind in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:40 AM
  3. Beginning bodybuilding supplements
    By thetylerbrown in forum Supplements