POST Please help

TrynaImprove

Awards
Ok hey AM what up?! I am currently training hard as frig to get into tip top shape for all my 4 sports, but no matter how much I train or what I do, I never see any physical improvements, particularly since I do mostly exercises which would help me in my competitive sports instead of just toning my physique. Keep in mind I am trying to master both practice and my physique. My trainers, coaches, managers, and dieticians helped rake in some cash for colleges, leagues, and sporting stores looking to acquire us to play or advertise for them. We were each given an amount, which is to be used on supps that we must hand select and then, before ordering, take to the trainers, coaches, managers, and dieticians to get approval of the supps. In that amount now, we have about $300. Maybe a little less. I have some more cash I’d be willing to spend which will bring the total spend able amount to about $350. Please help me out with this! This is more hard work than actually hitting the gym! I rather do 500 push ups than figure out all of this stuff! Once again. Please help me. Thank you.

Best to take concerning price/amount and effectiveness out of Xtend, Purple Wraath & ICE, NP Bulk

What are WMS and EAA and from what supps or vitamins or food do you get them from?!

Do I need Drive or OverDrive by AN?! When would I?! What is it for?!

How does The Strap really make workouts better?! I seems like its just like wearing a belt while lifting.

Ergopharm 6 OX/AX, Extreme Hyperdrol X2, or SNS Inhibit-E (pills, estrogen blocker). At least one of these is recommended by almost everyone that I talk to about this. Which one would you consider to be the best out of the 3 and why?!

What is cortisol and when do I have to lower it or leave it alone or raise it or what?! And what supps/foods/vitamins do that?!

Anabolic Pump – Xfactor are they really needed?! For what?!

DS Activate Xtreme or NP Divanex, Mass FX over Prime?! Really?! Stores by my friends in central nj are saying that. Is that for real or are they just liars w/ their pants on fire?!

Palo Alto Labs Reset AD for a Adrenal Supporter?!

Fish oil an multivitamins are somethings I can’t help but get for cheap at my local stores, so I’m set on those but is coconut oil also necessary?! Should I pick up a bottle?!

As a pre workout, I am thinking of stacking both ragnarok and white flood. But I hear things about jp8 and jacked that they may be better factoring in cost/amount/results. Whats your feedback?!

From now on I’ll just list my stack of an insane amount of products that are being pushed by my trainers/coaches/managers. Please take a look at them and tell me if I should sub in or out or if I can eliminate any of the following things and please explain the reasoning behind them in a brief explanation, too.:
Intra Work Out: Xtend + LG Science BCAA + Poseidon+ Intra-Aid
Post Work Out: Torrent
Protein: Casein~ Peptopro + Whey~ O.N.
Multi Vitamin: Men’s 1 A Day
Drol: Inhibit-E
GH: Somnidren + Powerfull
Muscle Builder: Prime
Adrenal Supporter: Reset AD

I thank you all for your support and dedication. Once again I’m not just some punk kid who wants to get big outta the blue, I, along with the other few people I train with are to start this regiment and then explore other cycles and stacks once this is completed and after the pct. Thank you in advance.

PS: did you guys ever read the links above these forums?! Some of them look promising MOD EDIT: NO Outside ads, thank you.

:think::type::rant::blink::study::dl::good::djparty::wave::thumbsup::bb3::woohoo::hammer::dance::goodpost::frustrate:jaw::whip:

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Ok hey AM what up?! I am currently training hard as frig to get into tip top shape for all my 4 sports, but no matter how much I train or what I do, I never see any physical improvements, particularly since I do mostly exercises which would help me in my competitive sports instead of just toning my physique. Keep in mind I am trying to master both practice and my physique. My trainers, coaches, managers, and dieticians helped rake in some cash for colleges, leagues, and sporting stores looking to acquire us to play or advertise for them. We were each given an amount, which is to be used on supps that we must hand select and then, before ordering, take to the trainers, coaches, managers, and dieticians to get approval of the supps. In that amount now, we have about $300. Maybe a little less. I have some more cash I’d be willing to spend which will bring the total spend able amount to about $350. Please help me out with this! This is more hard work than actually hitting the gym! I rather do 500 push ups than figure out all of this stuff! Once again. Please help me. Thank you.

Best to take concerning price/amount and effectiveness out of Xtend, Purple Wraath & ICE, NP Bulk

What are WMS and EAA and from what supps or vitamins or food do you get them from?!

How does The Strap really make workouts better?! I seems like its just like wearing a belt while lifting.

Ergopharm 6 OX/AX, Extreme Hyperdrol X2, or SNS Inhibit-E (pills, estrogen blocker). At least one of these is recommended by almost everyone that I talk to about this. Which one would you consider to be the best out of the 3 and why?!

What is cortisol and when do I have to lower it or leave it alone or raise it or what?! And what supps/foods/vitamins do that?!

DS Activate Xtreme or NP Divanex, Mass FX over Prime?! Really?! Stores by my friends in central nj are saying that. Is that for real or are they just liars w/ their pants on fire?!

Fish oil an multivitamins are somethings I can’t help but get for cheap at my local stores, so I’m set on those but is coconut oil also necessary?! Should I pick up a bottle?!

As a pre workout, I am thinking of stacking both ragnarok and white flood. But I hear things about jp8 and jacked that they may be better factoring in cost/amount/results. Whats your feedback?!

From now on I’ll just list my stack of an insane amount of products that are being pushed by my trainers/coaches/managers. Please take a look at them and tell me if I should sub in or out or if I can eliminate any of the following things and please explain the reasoning behind them in a brief explanation, too.:

I thank you all for your support and dedication. Once again I’m not just some punk kid who wants to get big outta the blue, I, along with the other few people I train with are to start this regiment and then explore other cycles and stacks once this is completed and after the pct. Thank you in advance.

PS: did you guys ever read the links above these forums?! Some of them look promising. Especially this thing called muslcemaker3, which promises 19.5lbs of muscle in just 28 days. Go to musclemaker3.com. See what you think. Hypergain.com is another site that promotes it so called astonishing product, hypergain. Please take a closer look at these things and give me your absolute most trustworthy feedback! Thanks again!

:think::type::rant::blink::study::dl::good::djparty::wave::thumbsup::bb3::woohoo::hammer::dance::goodpost::frustrate:jaw::whip:
PS Nobody likes spammers

TrynaImprove

Awards
Sorry. i dont mean to spam. i am just in a binde. please if you can give me any good feedback and i'd greatly appreciate it

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Is this legal?

obviously the Bulk powder will give you the most product/price, but Xtend isn't that much more, and it has Citruline malate along with glutamin mixed in, and a killer flavoring system and mixability to boot.
WMS=Waxy Maize Starch=carbohydrates do a search on it, tons of info around here

EAA=Essential Amino Acids you can buy this in a supp, but It really isn't neccesary if you're going to buy BCAAs and have an adequate diet.
Testosterone booster. I doubt you need it.
Seriously?
Cortisol is a catabolic hormone produced by the adrenal gland that is released due to stress, long duration exercise, etc. You will want to keep this low. I don't have a ton of experience with Cortisol supplements, so someone else will have to weigh in that. I use Vitamin C pre and post workout, which is supposedly beneficial to keeping cortisol in check
They are totally different. They are not really needed, but neither is any other supp. Do a search on either to learn more about what they do. I have not used either, so I can not comment on their effectiveness.
Personal preference. People could argue all day about which of these will give you the best results.
No experience with this product, I doubt you will need it with your regimen.
Coconut oil is good stuff. Try it out... I prefer natty PB, just because I don't like the taste of Coconut oil.
No need to stack those two. You'd be better off picking just one. Out of all those you listed, Jp8 gets my vote as the best, but obviously opinions will vary.
no need to stack all of them, they are all BCAA products, with the exception of poseidon. Just pick one of them+poseidon
pretty good product. might want to add in some more creatine at some point throughout the day
good
good
I wouldn't suggest it, unless you have a gyno problem.
I don't think you need to stack these two.... kind of overkill. I would go with Somnidren, but there certainly isn't anything wrong with stacking these
sure
already went over this product.
PCT??? Are you on steroids?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Dude do some of your own research... seriously. Most of your questions you can find by searching google. Also, don't fall for hype... thats my advice

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
The strap works by synergystically helping all of the positive ions in your body align correctly. When the ions in your muscles have a negtive charge it is harder for them to generate ATP. The strap is magnetic and it takes all the negative charges and helps them be positive. I used to only bench the bar (45lbs.) but now I can bench over 500 with two girls in bikinis balanced on each end.

Half of the questions you asked could simply be answered on the product description on Nutraplanet or anywhere for that matter. Or even better...search!:gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
The strap works by synergystically helping all of the positive ions in your body align correctly. When the ions in your muscles have a negtive charge it is harder for them to generate ATP. The strap is magnetic and it takes all the negative charges and helps them be positive. I used to only bench the bar (45lbs.) but now I can bench over 500 with two girls in bikinis balanced on each end.
What?!?!?! That is such an unbelievable feat! i think i may have to buy 3 of these bad boys! Cuz at over a 1200 percent increase with one... if i had three i could easily bench 600 pounds(with girls in bikini's(but idk bout two cuz i like big girls haha)) if i had three. this is exciting stuff

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
What?!?!?! That is such an unbelievable feat! i think i may have to buy 3 of these bad boys! Cuz at over a 1200 percent increase with one... if i had three i could easily bench 600 pounds(with girls in bikini's(but idk bout two cuz i like big girls haha)) if i had three. this is exciting stuff
If I were you I would limit your strap wearage to 3. If you wore anymore than 3 not only would you risk instant cardiac arrest but you'd probably be banned from the gym for being too awesome. Besides no gym has enough iron for somebody with 3 straps to even lift. Think about it...

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
well... idk... i can only rep a 5 lb dumbell so i might be ok lol

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap dude. Were you on cocaine when you wrote that post or did you just drink a pot of coffee?

But seriously, seriously. I am totally confused. You have access to dieticians, trainers, and coaches ....but "I never see any physical improvements". That seems a bit odd to me.

Your trainers have to pre-approve this stuff? Sounds to me like they don't want to tell you what to supplement for fear of having any liability if you have an adverse reaction to something. This whole advertising thing sounds bogus too. So what, a are you gonna put the supplements you take on your college resume/application? Are you gonna hawk a product as a high school or college athlete?

Most competitive sports require conditioning that WILL make you stronger and muscular unless you are talking about tennis or something. The line "but no matter how much I train or what I do, I never see any physical improvements" tells me you will be highly disappointed after spending a load of cash on supplements.

I think you will have much better results if you lower your stimulant intake.