M-Test 2 Reloaded

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Has anyone tried the new M-test 2 Reloaded by BMF Hardcore?
If so, should I use a PCT with this.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
The only place that I have seen this online says it is discontinued. With that alone and not even knowing what the ingredients are I would bet money that you need a good PCT. Do you already have a bottle of this? Or are you looking to purchase it somewhere else?

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
The one they discontinued was M-Test 2.
This one is M-Test 2 Reloaded. I do not have the bottle yet. I know a few friends of mine that have tried the older regular
M-Test as well as the M-Test 2. Both had some great results as far as gains in muscle and strength considering the ingredients. I saw this where I purchase my supps.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
The one they discontinued was M-Test 2.
This one is M-Test 2 Reloaded. I do not have the bottle yet. I know a few friends of mine that have tried the older regular
M-Test as well as the M-Test 2. Both had some great results as far as gains in muscle and strength considering the ingredients. I saw this where I purchase my supps.
if m-test 2 was banned then it's probably safe to say that m-test 2 reloaded is probably some sort of natty test booster. get the ingredients and post them

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i was wrong. looks like a combo of superdrol and pheraplex. i wouldn't touch the stuff. it has 630mg proprietary blend of those two and piperine. u don't know how much of what you're getting. not smart when it comes to harsh steroids

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sheeet will fokk up your liver and your lipids. Get some epistane instead.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sheeet will fokk up your liver and your lipids. Get some epistane instead.
or just find a superdol or phera product by themselves. preferably superdrol because most phera knock offs aren't that good

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
if m-test 2 was banned then it's probably safe to say that m-test 2 reloaded is probably some sort of natty test booster. get the ingredients and post them
Here is the ingredients:
M-Test 2 Reloaded Proprietary Blend:
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol, 2a, 17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol, silymarin, peperine (black pepper fruit extract).
630 mg

I am trying to figure out what they changed from the old
Test2.
Thanks for your replies and advice. I am just trying to do some homework on these supps.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Here is the ingredients:
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol, 2a, 17a-Dimethyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol, silymarin, peperine (black pepper fruit extract).
630 mg

Test2.
Thanks for your replies and advice. I am just trying to do some homework on these supps.
look up 1 post and i explained what it is

mike cochrane

Awards
don't even bother with this stuff i ran it for a month it had little to no effect.
I work out 6 days a week couple hours a day i always make sure i have at least a 500 calorie reserve every day my wieght is 210lb so i consume 210 to 250 grams of protien a day i think i gained 3lb while cycling. This **** is a ****ing joke there are no sides and no benefit either complete waste of money....

andyoma21

Awards
I took M test 2, with animal pump and Hot Stuff.. I love that stuff, I gained 15 lbs and was rock hard.. As far as im concerned it worked great.. Just make sure you have ur diet on lock.. No drinking, take milk thistle and all ur vitamins.. Fish oils and flax oil to keep blood pressure and cholesterol down.. and PCT Tamococlone.. kept everything I gained.. The M test 2 reloaded i have no tried but my friends tell me they like it.. Make sure to not get caught up in hype of suppliments.. Thats just my story however everyone reacts to things diffrently.

andyoma21

Awards
Here is the ingredients:
630 mg

Test2.
That is exactly why i have not taken m test 2 "reloaded" when anything says propietary blend, it basically just means they added some more bullshit that can just make the suppliment look better.. If u wanna go the prohormone route, personally i would go with either regular m test 2, big dogg or muscle up make by fast action.. those 3 things have no propietary blend.. all they have is the acting prohormone in small mg doses.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
only HAVE HEARD OF IT

the mtest 2 was like a Phera if not mistaken

they do have Mtest evolution in Canada which is the real deal

leave us feed back

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly why i have not taken m test 2 "reloaded" when anything says propietary blend, it basically just means they added some more bullshit that can just make the suppliment look better.. If u wanna go the prohormone route, personally i would go with either regular m test 2, big dogg or muscle up make by fast action.. those 3 things have no propietary blend.. all they have is the acting prohormone in small mg doses.
you getting it in Madison heights ? EDGE ?

coopxl

Awards
I have been taking it for a little over two weeks. I have gotten nothing out of it so far. Zippo. I think its useless.