WMS cause gas?

R

roadsidejustice

Awards
I just started taking WMS a few days ago, approx 40g PWO, and now I'm rippin ass all day long. Is this common? It's Dymatize Flud if that makes a difference. Thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WMS is garbage.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
WMS is garbage.
really? I need to read some more then. I was under the impression that WMS was superior to dextrose and/or maltodextrin. Or is WMS just the latest publicity stunt of a few supp companies? I personally find that I get a lot less bloat and upset stomach using WMS as compared to dextrose though.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
really? I need to read some more then. I was under the impression that WMS was superior to dextrose and/or maltodextrin. Or is WMS just the latest publicity stunt of a few supp companies? I personally find that I get a lot less bloat and upset stomach using WMS as compared to dextrose though.
It is actually his opinion! DJ, if you can, post a link up or re-explain why Vitargo is superior as I have forgotten. These kind folks are wanting to know as well!

To the OP, I think it gives me gas in large doses as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waxy Maize is digested slower than maltodextrin or dextrose and even slower than white bread.Waxy Maize is NOT the same thing as Vitargo. Idiotic supplement company’s that sell waxy maize do this because initially Vitargo was MADE from waxy maize. Since then it has changed and is made from a different carb source. Thus the unoriginal supplement company’s were like, “Hmmm waxy maize, lets copy this idea, what the ingredients say waxy maize, it’s the same thing!!””. Then the brain surgeons called up major corn company’s and the corn company’s were like, “waxy maize sure we got that!!” They (the corn manufacturers’) must have been laughing their asses off wondering how dumb supplement company’s were for selling waxy maize starch.
Vitargo is a patented carb and cannot be used by anyone but a company called GENr8 located in California after Professional Supplements lost there license but than created Karbolyn. Yes these idiotic supplement company’s CAN sell waxy maize, but it is not VITARGO. I found out after calling GENr8 few months ago.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waxy Maize is digested slower than maltodextrin or dextrose and even slower than white bread.Waxy Maize is NOT the same thing as Vitargo. Idiotic supplement company’s that sell waxy maize do this because initially Vitargo was MADE from waxy maize. Since then it has changed and is made from a different carb source. Thus the unoriginal supplement company’s were like, “Hmmm waxy maize, lets copy this idea, what the ingredients say waxy maize, it’s the same thing!!””. Then the brain surgeons called up major corn company’s and the corn company’s were like, “waxy maize sure we got that!!” They (the corn manufacturers’) must have been laughing their asses off wondering how dumb supplement company’s were for selling waxy maize starch.
Vitargo is a patented carb and cannot be used by anyone but a company called GENr8 located in California after Professional Supplements lost there license but than created Karbolyn. Yes these idiotic supplement company’s CAN sell waxy maize, but it is not VITARGO. I found out after calling GENr8 few months ago.
Don't you think they might be just a tad bit biased?

R

roadsidejustice

Awards
Now I'm not sure if it's the WMS causing the gas. The last intake I had of it was approx 20 hours ago and I'm still stinking up the joint. I even skipped my oats this morning. Could the WMS still be causing gas almost a full day later?

I used to just have grape juice immediately PWO then WPI 20-30 mins later. I never felt bloated. It seemed most people were happy with WMS so I figured I give it a shot. Maybe I'm rejecting my protein again. I used to take ON's whey and after a few years it started to bother my stomach. I swapped to straight WPI which cured the problem but now my body is acting the way it used to when I was on the ON whey.
Anyone else experience this?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't you think they might be just a tad bit biased?
Nope. Genr8 does not make it only licenses from a swedish company. Take a look at vitargo's web site and go to distributors you will see genr8 as one of the distributors.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope. Genr8 does not make it only licenses from a swedish company. Take a look at vitargo's web site and go to distributors you will see genr8 as one of the distributors.
What is vitargo's ranking on the GI scale? Also, I wonder if companies like "Nutrex" are paying this Genr8 company to use the vitargo in their "Vitargo CGL"?