G.A.T. Testagen? any thoughts on this supp?

willwes

willwes

Awards
Can't find any threads on this supp. I'm talking regular Testagen, not Depot..

I'm finding zero reviews.

Attachments

willwes

willwes

Awards
Wow! 6 looks, no responses... I guess this stuff is total crap! LoL.....

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look like Legal science Methyl mastredol !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure thats the ai derivative of dhea in it like whats in formadrol. and the second thing is just I3C

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty sure thats the ai derivative of dhea in it like whats in formadrol. and the second thing is just I3C
you mean formerly of formadrol and presently in mmv2?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
mm has 3-alpha this testagen has 3-beta. the 3-alpha is the androgen/anabolic whatever and the 3-beta has ai properties

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mm has 3-alpha this testagen has 3-beta. the 3-alpha is the androgen/anabolic whatever and the 3-beta has ai properties
3b is the androgen in m1d right? i thought 3b used to be in old mmv2?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah ur right i wrote it backwards in my post

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are wrong. 3a is the ai/ 3b is the anabolic.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah did u read my last post i wrote it backwards

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah ur right i wrote it backwards in my post
sorry delete my last post you snuck in on me, lol. so back to the topic, this means that testagen is in fact the old formula mmv2, correct.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah but look how weak of a dose it is. i mean testagen only has 20mg per 4 cap serving and mm has 100mg per pill. so i would guess the testagen would not be even close to mm but i doubt it would be in anyway suppressive at the same time. so it may be ok for like a prewo boost but even then i dont think you would feel 20mg . i may be wrong tho

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah but look how weak of a dose it is. i mean testagen only has 20mg per 4 cap serving and mm has 100mg per pill. so i would guess the testagen would not be even close to mm but i doubt it would be in anyway suppressive at the same time. so it may be ok for like a prewo boost but even then i dont think you would feel 20mg . i may be wrong tho
it may compliment the other ingredients even at that dose, idk. i found it dirt cheap and just wanted to be sure exactly what it is. the few reviews i found on it were very good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's dhea. 20mg.

the alpha isomer is the a.I.

this product is a waste of money in my opinion. but others may feel different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's dhea. 20mg.

the alpha isomer is the a.I.
yeah, that debate has been going on since mmv2 first came out. if it is same thing as the old formula mmv2 i was very happy with results. i take dhea often and mmv2 results were not dhea results.:veryhappy:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that debate has been going on since mmv2 first came out. if it is same thing as the old formula mmv2 i was very happy with results. i take dhea often and mmv2 results were not dhea results.:veryhappy:
if you superdose dhea, just like any andro pro hormone, you will get decent results. mmv2 recomended dosage would add up to almost 400mg of dhea among the other supps added in there.

if you bought dhea @ 100mg per cap and took 5 caps a day by itself, you'd see results.

you use dhea at that high a dosage?

but just like mmv2, or any of their other ph's, nothing compared to steroids like hd, sd, pp, or epi.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you superdose dhea, just like any andro pro hormone, you will get decent results. mmv2 recomended dosage would add up to almost 400mg of dhea among the other supps added in there.

if you bought dhea @ 100mg per cap and took 5 caps a day by itself, you'd see results.

you use dhea at that high a dosage?

but just like mmv2, or any of their other ph's, nothing compared to steroids like hd, sd, pp, or epi.
i took 6 caps ed of mmv2 for over a month and leaned up, got more vascular. on that dose of dhea with no ai, estrogen would have become problematic. go back about a year and look at the mmv2 logs that were ran with the old version mmv2. there were some respected forum members with much more of a science background than me who ran it and seemed to like it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
well if ur looking for testagen to replace mmv2 ur not going to get the same results since this only has 20mg why not just buy mm? or m1d they both have 3-b

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well if ur looking for testagen to replace mmv2 ur not going to get the same results since this only has 20mg why not just buy mm? or m1d they both have 3-b
actually i think lg has changed mmv2 to 3a from 3b, don't ask me why but i bought some awhile back and it was 3a. also cel has just brought out a clone of the original mmv2 with the 3b-it has 150mg of the active instead of the 100 that mmv2 had. my interest in testagen was for the other test boosting ingredients, just wanted to be sure what the ingredients were for certain. thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1