G.A.T. Testagen? any thoughts on this supp?

  1. New Member
    willwes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    97
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

    G.A.T. Testagen? any thoughts on this supp?


    Can't find any threads on this supp. I'm talking regular Testagen, not Depot..

    I'm finding zero reviews.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. New Member
    willwes's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    97
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

    Wow! 6 looks, no responses... I guess this stuff is total crap! LoL.....
  3. Advanced Member
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    117838
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    35.43%

    Look like Legal science Methyl mastredol !
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    bump
  5. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    pretty sure thats the ai derivative of dhea in it like whats in formadrol. and the second thing is just I3C
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    pretty sure thats the ai derivative of dhea in it like whats in formadrol. and the second thing is just I3C
    you mean formerly of formadrol and presently in mmv2?
  7. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    mm has 3-alpha this testagen has 3-beta. the 3-alpha is the androgen/anabolic whatever and the 3-beta has ai properties
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    mm has 3-alpha this testagen has 3-beta. the 3-alpha is the androgen/anabolic whatever and the 3-beta has ai properties
    3b is the androgen in m1d right? i thought 3b used to be in old mmv2?
  9. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah ur right i wrote it backwards in my post
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    mm has 3-alpha this testagen has 3-beta. the 3-alpha is the androgen/anabolic whatever and the 3-beta has ai properties
    you are wrong. 3a is the ai/ 3b is the anabolic.
  11. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah did u read my last post i wrote it backwards
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    yeah ur right i wrote it backwards in my post
    sorry delete my last post you snuck in on me, lol. so back to the topic, this means that testagen is in fact the old formula mmv2, correct.
  13. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah but look how weak of a dose it is. i mean testagen only has 20mg per 4 cap serving and mm has 100mg per pill. so i would guess the testagen would not be even close to mm but i doubt it would be in anyway suppressive at the same time. so it may be ok for like a prewo boost but even then i dont think you would feel 20mg . i may be wrong tho
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    yeah but look how weak of a dose it is. i mean testagen only has 20mg per 4 cap serving and mm has 100mg per pill. so i would guess the testagen would not be even close to mm but i doubt it would be in anyway suppressive at the same time. so it may be ok for like a prewo boost but even then i dont think you would feel 20mg . i may be wrong tho
    it may compliment the other ingredients even at that dose, idk. i found it dirt cheap and just wanted to be sure exactly what it is. the few reviews i found on it were very good.
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    it's dhea. 20mg.

    the alpha isomer is the a.I.

    this product is a waste of money in my opinion. but others may feel different.
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it's dhea. 20mg.

    the alpha isomer is the a.I.
    yeah, that debate has been going on since mmv2 first came out. if it is same thing as the old formula mmv2 i was very happy with results. i take dhea often and mmv2 results were not dhea results.
  17. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,940
    Rep Power
    2998190
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, that debate has been going on since mmv2 first came out. if it is same thing as the old formula mmv2 i was very happy with results. i take dhea often and mmv2 results were not dhea results.
    if you superdose dhea, just like any andro pro hormone, you will get decent results. mmv2 recomended dosage would add up to almost 400mg of dhea among the other supps added in there.

    if you bought dhea @ 100mg per cap and took 5 caps a day by itself, you'd see results.

    you use dhea at that high a dosage?

    but just like mmv2, or any of their other ph's, nothing compared to steroids like hd, sd, pp, or epi.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if you superdose dhea, just like any andro pro hormone, you will get decent results. mmv2 recomended dosage would add up to almost 400mg of dhea among the other supps added in there.

    if you bought dhea @ 100mg per cap and took 5 caps a day by itself, you'd see results.

    you use dhea at that high a dosage?

    but just like mmv2, or any of their other ph's, nothing compared to steroids like hd, sd, pp, or epi.
    i took 6 caps ed of mmv2 for over a month and leaned up, got more vascular. on that dose of dhea with no ai, estrogen would have become problematic. go back about a year and look at the mmv2 logs that were ran with the old version mmv2. there were some respected forum members with much more of a science background than me who ran it and seemed to like it.
  19. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well if ur looking for testagen to replace mmv2 ur not going to get the same results since this only has 20mg why not just buy mm? or m1d they both have 3-b
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,217
    Rep Power
    10752133
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    well if ur looking for testagen to replace mmv2 ur not going to get the same results since this only has 20mg why not just buy mm? or m1d they both have 3-b
    actually i think lg has changed mmv2 to 3a from 3b, don't ask me why but i bought some awhile back and it was 3a. also cel has just brought out a clone of the original mmv2 with the 3b-it has 150mg of the active instead of the 100 that mmv2 had. my interest in testagen was for the other test boosting ingredients, just wanted to be sure what the ingredients were for certain. thanks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. G.E.T's Testagen
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 04:38 PM
  2. gat testagen depot
    By cmack26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:06 AM
  3. Thoughts on Supp Stack?
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 08:14 AM
  5. Testagen Depot????
    By jms31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in