anabolic pump vs. x-factor

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. anabolic pump vs. x-factor


    how similar are the two and what are peoples opinions on each of them?


  2. Not similar at all. Like comparing a snowboard with a muffler.


    I am the head rep for MN, so I obviously love X Factor. I have been doing many cycles, and a new version is coming out soon as well in ablut 3-4 weeks.

    AP is great. I had nice pumps and it kicked in first dose for me.

    They're both good products.
    •   
       


  3. so are you saying if i were to do a stack with prime/xfactor/drive that the anabolic pump would not be interfering/unnecessary?

  4. I always suggest to run X Factor by itself for the first time, also not to play with your body's PH during the cycle (ex: no citrulinne)

    But I would do the stack no problem if that answers your question
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydave88 View Post
    so are you saying if i were to do a stack with prime/xfactor/drive that the anabolic pump would not be interfering/unnecessary?
    That is a sexy stack...

    This my view on AP. If you are eating and want to shuttle and force feed glycogen(carbohydrates) and Amino Acids(proteins) directly into muscle cells creating a hydrated anabolic enviroment IDEAL for growth.

    I would use Anabolic Pump ESPECIALLY with anabolic agents like PRIME-Forskolin-Xfactor that force protein synthesis, increase testosterone, and increase strength drastically....
    •   
       


  6. A lot different!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb123 View Post
    A lot different!
    and they stack perfectly!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. i wish i had some prime/drive/ap/x-factor to all run haha

    really tho one or the other if u have never used them before should help u gauge how well they work, which for me was extremely well in both cases.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  9. The two cannot be compared, if choosing one or the other I would go with XF whether bulking or cutting, Ive found it to be just as useful for leaning out as it is for gaining lean muscle mass.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  10. what should I be taking for amino acids, vitamins, EFA's with this and what ones does anybody recommend? thanks

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dirtydave88 View Post
    what should I be taking for amino acids, vitamins, EFA's with this and what ones does anybody recommend? thanks
    Well, those are types of things you can/should take regulary.

    With BCAA's, you cant beat Xtend, its the only thing ive tried, everyone likes it.

    EFA's you can go with fishoil 2-3 caps
    (EFA's arent really important for use with x-factor,actually they may hinder results)

    Vitamins- I really like Opti-Men, but some people like Now Adam, and there are some others.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The two cannot be compared, if choosing one or the other I would go with XF whether bulking or cutting, Ive found it to be just as useful for leaning out as it is for gaining lean muscle mass.
    Ditto

  13. On X Factor, I don't recommend citrulinne malate if it's your first time. I think it was with Steveoph that happened. He told me he was using some CM, while he was on X Factor, and as soon as he stopped using it, the DOMS came right in.

  14. What im currently doing:

    eform/leviathan - week1
    eform/leviathan/xfactor - week2-6


    does anyone think i should just drop the leviathan or keep it in. I only have about a 1/2 bottle remaining

    thanks

  15. Do YOU think you should stop taking it? How are we supposed to know.. Do you feel good on it? Do you feel sick on it? You are the one who knows your body, and you know your goals.. (I hope so..)

    No one can really decide if you should keep taking it on such an ambiguous statement.

    More details would be helpful..

  16. oh, sorry. NO, i feel perfectly fine on it. I was just curious if the leviathan would interfere with the leviathan. I wouldnt think it would, but i was just throwing it out there. I am sure I will stick with all 3

    eform/levi/xfactor (got this really cheap anyway)

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Do YOU think you should stop taking it? How are we supposed to know.. Do you feel good on it? Do you feel sick on it? You are the one who knows your body, and you know your goals.. (I hope so..)

    No one can really decide if you should keep taking it on such an ambiguous statement.

    More details would be helpful..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    oh, sorry. NO, i feel perfectly fine on it. I was just curious if the leviathan would interfere with the leviathan. I wouldnt think it would, but i was just throwing it out there. I am sure I will stick with all 3

    eform/levi/xfactor (got this really cheap anyway)

    Do you experience more intense DOMS on X Factor?

  18. jjohn, I honestly dont know. I ran a bottle of xfactor about 2 years ago, and just cant remember. I will definitely keep track and see if i do have more intense DOMS. Im really excited about adding the x-factor to my eform/leviathan cycle. Ill keep ya updated. Heck, I should just run a log of this.

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Do you experience more intense DOMS on X Factor?

  19. No worries bro. Remember the DOMS are a good indication of AA's work. If you don't notice increased soreness, you should look at your supp regimen see if there are any lactic acid buffers.

    Playing with your body's PH while on X Factor can void your results pretty much.

  20. jjohn, just curious. When using AA, what supps should one be aware of besides EFAs, etc. I havent looked into AA in quite some time, and was just curious as to what I should definitely stay away from.

    thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    No worries bro. Remember the DOMS are a good indication of AA's work. If you don't notice increased soreness, you should look at your supp regimen see if there are any lactic acid buffers.

    Playing with your body's PH while on X Factor can void your results pretty much.

  21. You should stay away from anything that buffers lactic acid for your first time on X Factor.

    Lactic acid targets AA release, so it will cancel out the extra AA you are supplementing with.

  22. supps such as:

    CM
    carnosine
    baking soda
    glutamine

    not sure. I would think CM is a no no

    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    You should stay away from anything that buffers lactic acid for your first time on X Factor.

    Lactic acid targets AA release, so it will cancel out the extra AA you are supplementing with.

  23. but lets say creatine, fishoil,beta alanine, is somethign you take all year, youve been taking it all year.

    So theoritcall shouldnt you have low AA levels?

    So then if you add x-factor you are shure to gain much benefit, maybe more so than other people, because your AA levels have been suppressed.

    Get my drift?

    X-factor should work any way you take it.

    But probably you get more of your moneys worth, if you dont take things such as citruline malate, beta alanine, creatine, fishoil,ect.

  24. thanks. I will probably continue to take creatine, which has a tad a BA in it, but ill stop the 7g fish oils at night.

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    but lets say creatine, fishoil,beta alanine, is somethign you take all year, youve been taking it all year.

    So theoritcall shouldnt you have low AA levels?

    So then if you add x-factor you are shure to gain much benefit, maybe more so than other people, because your AA levels have been suppressed.

    Get my drift?

    X-factor should work any way you take it.

    But probably you get more of your moneys worth, if you dont take things such as citruline malate, beta alanine, creatine, fishoil,ect.

  25. I had great results with both, not sure which to choose if only one.
    I'm Back...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump vs. Na-RALA
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:54 PM
  2. anabolic pump vs new pslin
    By eddie85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:38 PM
  3. Anabolic Pump vs. other glucose disposal supps
    By Eat The Poor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:52 AM
  4. Anabolic Pump vs Designer Supps. Glucophase XR
    By CaperDr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Log in
Log in