anabolic pump vs. x-factor

D

dirtydave88

Awards
how similar are the two and what are peoples opinions on each of them?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not similar at all. Like comparing a snowboard with a muffler.

I am the head rep for MN, so I obviously love X Factor. I have been doing many cycles, and a new version is coming out soon as well in ablut 3-4 weeks.

AP is great. I had nice pumps and it kicked in first dose for me.

They're both good products.

D

dirtydave88

Awards
so are you saying if i were to do a stack with prime/xfactor/drive that the anabolic pump would not be interfering/unnecessary?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I always suggest to run X Factor by itself for the first time, also not to play with your body's PH during the cycle (ex: no citrulinne)

But I would do the stack no problem if that answers your question ;)

G

so are you saying if i were to do a stack with prime/xfactor/drive that the anabolic pump would not be interfering/unnecessary?
That is a sexy stack...

This my view on AP. If you are eating and want to shuttle and force feed glycogen(carbohydrates) and Amino Acids(proteins) directly into muscle cells creating a hydrated anabolic enviroment IDEAL for growth.

I would use Anabolic Pump ESPECIALLY with anabolic agents like PRIME-Forskolin-Xfactor that force protein synthesis, increase testosterone, and increase strength drastically....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i wish i had some prime/drive/ap/x-factor to all run haha

really tho one or the other if u have never used them before should help u gauge how well they work, which for me was extremely well in both cases. :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two cannot be compared, if choosing one or the other I would go with XF whether bulking or cutting, Ive found it to be just as useful for leaning out as it is for gaining lean muscle mass.

D

dirtydave88

Awards
what should I be taking for amino acids, vitamins, EFA's with this and what ones does anybody recommend? thanks

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what should I be taking for amino acids, vitamins, EFA's with this and what ones does anybody recommend? thanks
Well, those are types of things you can/should take regulary.

With BCAA's, you cant beat Xtend, its the only thing ive tried, everyone likes it.

EFA's you can go with fishoil 2-3 caps
(EFA's arent really important for use with x-factor,actually they may hinder results)

Vitamins- I really like Opti-Men, but some people like Now Adam, and there are some others.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The two cannot be compared, if choosing one or the other I would go with XF whether bulking or cutting, Ive found it to be just as useful for leaning out as it is for gaining lean muscle mass.
Ditto

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
On X Factor, I don't recommend citrulinne malate if it's your first time. I think it was with Steveoph that happened. He told me he was using some CM, while he was on X Factor, and as soon as he stopped using it, the DOMS came right in.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What im currently doing:

eform/leviathan - week1
eform/leviathan/xfactor - week2-6

does anyone think i should just drop the leviathan or keep it in. I only have about a 1/2 bottle remaining

thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Do YOU think you should stop taking it? How are we supposed to know.. Do you feel good on it? Do you feel sick on it? You are the one who knows your body, and you know your goals.. (I hope so..)

No one can really decide if you should keep taking it on such an ambiguous statement.

More details would be helpful..

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
oh, sorry. NO, i feel perfectly fine on it. I was just curious if the leviathan would interfere with the leviathan. I wouldnt think it would, but i was just throwing it out there. I am sure I will stick with all 3

eform/levi/xfactor (got this really cheap anyway)

Do YOU think you should stop taking it? How are we supposed to know.. Do you feel good on it? Do you feel sick on it? You are the one who knows your body, and you know your goals.. (I hope so..)

No one can really decide if you should keep taking it on such an ambiguous statement.

More details would be helpful..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
oh, sorry. NO, i feel perfectly fine on it. I was just curious if the leviathan would interfere with the leviathan. I wouldnt think it would, but i was just throwing it out there. I am sure I will stick with all 3

eform/levi/xfactor (got this really cheap anyway)

Do you experience more intense DOMS on X Factor?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, I honestly dont know. I ran a bottle of xfactor about 2 years ago, and just cant remember. I will definitely keep track and see if i do have more intense DOMS. Im really excited about adding the x-factor to my eform/leviathan cycle. Ill keep ya updated. Heck, I should just run a log of this.

thanks

Do you experience more intense DOMS on X Factor?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro. Remember the DOMS are a good indication of AA's work. If you don't notice increased soreness, you should look at your supp regimen see if there are any lactic acid buffers.

Playing with your body's PH while on X Factor can void your results pretty much.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, just curious. When using AA, what supps should one be aware of besides EFAs, etc. I havent looked into AA in quite some time, and was just curious as to what I should definitely stay away from.

thanks man

No worries bro. Remember the DOMS are a good indication of AA's work. If you don't notice increased soreness, you should look at your supp regimen see if there are any lactic acid buffers.

Playing with your body's PH while on X Factor can void your results pretty much.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You should stay away from anything that buffers lactic acid for your first time on X Factor.

Lactic acid targets AA release, so it will cancel out the extra AA you are supplementing with.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
supps such as:

CM
carnosine
baking soda
glutamine

not sure. I would think CM is a no no

You should stay away from anything that buffers lactic acid for your first time on X Factor.

Lactic acid targets AA release, so it will cancel out the extra AA you are supplementing with.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but lets say creatine, fishoil,beta alanine, is somethign you take all year, youve been taking it all year.

So theoritcall shouldnt you have low AA levels?

So then if you add x-factor you are shure to gain much benefit, maybe more so than other people, because your AA levels have been suppressed.

Get my drift?

X-factor should work any way you take it.

But probably you get more of your moneys worth, if you dont take things such as citruline malate, beta alanine, creatine, fishoil,ect.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks. I will probably continue to take creatine, which has a tad a BA in it, but ill stop the 7g fish oils at night.

thanks

but lets say creatine, fishoil,beta alanine, is somethign you take all year, youve been taking it all year.

So theoritcall shouldnt you have low AA levels?

So then if you add x-factor you are shure to gain much benefit, maybe more so than other people, because your AA levels have been suppressed.

Get my drift?

X-factor should work any way you take it.

But probably you get more of your moneys worth, if you dont take things such as citruline malate, beta alanine, creatine, fishoil,ect.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had great results with both, not sure which to choose if only one.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks. I will probably continue to take creatine, which has a tad a BA in it, but ill stop the 7g fish oils at night.

thanks
You really dont have to stop fish oil entirely just lower it to 2-3 grams. JJohn said this previously i think.

But the other comments i made, were theoretical. Maybe JJohn will commment on my theory, if it makes any sense. It makes a lot of sense to me, and i have pretty good ideas/theories, but i could be wrong on this.

For shure JJohn has more experience with x-factor than me, i only did one cycle

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've had a customer that was using a BCAA with CM in it and has been using it for awhile. As soon as he stopped, he got really intense DOMS.

I agree that if you use a compound year round, and you add X Factor, you "should" feel X Factor. That is not 100% true, this is why I recommend using X Factor solo. In fact, all supps should be cycled IMO.

Creatine can also play a role in this. So take it solo, then play with the rest if you wish.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going of creatine is not the bad, but if youve been taken it a year.

stop for a month

your body still has extra stores of extra creatine left. The same time it takes to build in your system,(a month, if not creatine loading) The same time it will take to unload.

Its always good to change your supp regimen anyway though.

Either choice is valid, its all up with what you want to do.

But the creatine and AA thing is very valid.

Creatine decreases soreness if you think about it.

X-factor increases soreness.

It gets a little complicated.

But for shure youll get more soreness without creatine, just like if you stopped creatine, you might get more soreness.

But isnt this one of the benefits of creatine?

What id do,personally, is stop creatine and take x-factor by itself. If the soreness becomes dehibiltating, you can always add creatine back in.

But imo, there are more benefits to x-factor than soreness, i liked the pumps as well, and other things, that are not so apparant.(like androgen upregulation or something?)

But in the end its up to you you and your body feels.