Question for USP Labs Recreate

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im currently doing day 10 of a 40 day activate xtreme and primal male stack. 6 pills a day of of each (12 total)

im going to have 2 bottles of recreate on hand in about 4-5 days .

can i take recreate after the axt./prim stack? i need to know because i know recreate is supposed be be party test boosting, and if i did 2 bottles for 45 days thats 95 days of elevated test.

i finished mitotropin today as well, not sure if it would be a good idea to go silly and take it right away and stack it all together with act./primal male now.

also, is 45 days cool with recreate? directions say minimum of 60 days but 3 bots a bit too much cash for me.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You would be fine taking the recreate. How was the mitotrpin?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be fine taking the recreate. How was the mitotrpin?
i did not like mitotropin, its expensive but here is the story,

2 weeks prior to mitotropin i stacked

lean fx/bulk powerful/9 rk-125 which i planned on doing a 4 week cycle.

those 2 weeks with that stack alone, i lost 4.5 pounds, i started doing mitotropin on week 3, and week 3-4 i had lost 5 more pounds.

this is a total of 9.5 pounds lost while dong the leaf/fx/bulkpowerful/9rk-125 stack.

now, im doing mitotroping alone week 5-6, and i lost NOTHING!

considering the box says it takes 7-10 days to see the full effects of mitotropin i have to give all the credit to the trio stack mentioned for my 5 pounds weight loss during weeks 3-4.

lean fx/bulk powerful/9 rk-125 is a VERY good stack, personally if you want to do mitotropin id rather do cytolean/dicana stack, of leviathan reloaded/dicana stack. both have worked VERY well for me in 6 week cycles.

ive lost 37 pounds since feb. 08.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is impressive as hell bud.. Sorry i didnt see this post earlier!
thanks, getting harder as im getting older, im 31 now.

when i was 22-23 i took of 58 pounds in 1.5 years,

i just gotta learn not to yo yo anymore.