All the guys who use powerfull say they get great sleep, how does that work?

GOTSPEED

Awards
What's the science behind it, which ingredient responsible for enhancing sleep.

bigsexy

Awards
I believe it's the 1-carboxy, but this is probably a question for a rep. I just take the product and sleep great.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gotta admit I have alwas slept well, but I have awesome, realistic dreams on powerfull. they are great!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gotta admit I have alwas slept well, but I have awesome, realistic dreams on powerfull. they are great!
Same here. 2 caps 30 mins before going to bed and I am out for 8 hours and feel great in the morning. Did try 3 caps once but I was groggy for most of the morning the next day so 2 seems to be my sweet spot.

As far as I am aware it's the 1-carboxy that helps sleep but you can always put this question in the USP Labs forum and one of the reps will probably answer it.

What's the science behind it, which ingredient responsible for enhancing sleep.

It's really the synergy and integrity of the whole herb than a specific compound in the herb.

We have tested a 90% l-dopa and it was garbage compared to our 50%.....

There are many factors that influence the stability of an herb..MANY.

From cultivation to extraction our herbs our under strict supervision...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
In regards to getting great sleep, how does powerfull compare to zma? Oh, btw, what about the libido enhancement, did you all get that as well?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to getting great sleep, how does powerfull compare to zma? Oh, btw, what about the libido enhancement, did you all get that as well?
ZMA doesn't give me great sleep; it does give some vivid dreams but I didn't notice much of an effect after the initial few days after taking a break from it. I dont have the link handy, but there is a study showing that Zinc improved the quality of sleep. ZMA is good to keep your levels adequate since athletes lose alot through sweat. So Powerfull (L-Dopa) > ZMA, but I would take both.