Muscletech Myo Shock

lms1021

Awards
Was wondering if anyone has used this new product yet. Got sucked into purchasing it at GNC today. Don't really trust the guys there... so I was just wondering what it actually does and if it has worked for anyone yet... cuz ill just return it if I get multiple bad reviews. Sorry if its a stupid post I searched it on the forum search, but I couldnt find anything...

Thanks

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myoshock doesn't list any of its ingredients, that's the initial red flag. Go back to the GNC and beat the guy with your bottle of Myoshock.

I'm just kidding, I've been watching too much Sopranos. Just throw it at him. He sold you an expensive brick.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Myoshock doesn't list any of its ingredients, that's the initial red flag. Go back to the GNC and beat the guy with your bottle of Myoshock.

I'm just kidding, I've been watching too much Sopranos. Just throw it at him. He sold you an expensive brick.
I thought this was part of MT's new line? May not have had time to gather that many reviews. You could always take it and start a log?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if anyone has used this new product yet. Got sucked into purchasing it at GNC today. Don't really trust the guys there... so I was just wondering what it actually does and if it has worked for anyone yet... cuz ill just return it if I get multiple bad reviews. Sorry if its a stupid post I searched it on the forum search, but I couldnt find anything...

Thanks
If they suckered you into buying it that means you didn't really want it in the 1st place lol

...go get your $$$$ back and steer clear of GNC in the future !!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
return it ASAP! its says muscletech on it!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
do u guys realize that muscletech is pushed at GNC because they pay a $4 commission per product sold.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
do u guys realize that muscletech is pushed at GNC because they pay a $4 commission per product sold.
if GNC paid their employee's better they would probably be more honest with their product sales...MT pays the commish btw not GNC.

and its 7 for myoshock not 4 LOL!!!

bigsexy

Awards
If you really feel like you got suckered, take it back. Or, you could take it, and post a log/review on here.

On a side note; What are your goals? What was the reason you walked into GNC? Maybe we can help you if you want a different product.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

Please, no more of this, I can't breathe :lol:

Serving Size: 7 Caplets
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving: MyoShock HSPTM Proprietary Blend (Featuring Nano-DiffuseTM Technology) 8409 mg: AnaShock (Extreme Muscle Growth Shock Factor), AMP-HSP (Muscle Heat Shock Activator), L-Arginine, Alfalfa Powder (Medicago sativa), GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), Caffeine anhydrous - Supplying 400mg of caffeine, canola powder (as Brassica nigra) (seed), Watercress powder (as Nasturtium officinale) (whole plant), Barley powder (as Hordeum vulgare) (leaf), Berberine HCl, Bilberry extract (as Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit) Standardized for 25% anthocyanins, Myospike (Rapid Muscle Growth & Strength Amplifier), Creatine Monohydrate.

Other Ingredients Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Coating (Polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, FD&C Red #40, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2), Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium.

Recommended Usage: To develop respect for and understand the potency of MyoShock HSPTM BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol:, take 3 caplets 30-45 minutes before your first workout. Thereafter, move to one full serving (7 caplets) before your daily workout.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s). One serving (7 caplets) of this product contains about as much caffeine as 4 cups of coffee (400 mg). Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including, but not limited to, restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate or difficulty sleeping. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not refrigerate. DO NOT USE IF PACKAGING HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.

Muscletech Myo Shock HSP Lowest Prices!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gais, eye jus toke 1 cervin of dat dere cell tech, eim feeling weerd but I think I gayned some mussel, eye jus toke a piktshure, pleese tell me watt eye need 2 Worrk On!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if GNC paid their employee's better they would probably be more honest with their product sales...MT pays the commish btw not GNC.

i know muscletech pays the commission. i used to work there and would forgo the commission to sell people optimum whey instead of nitro-tech. and get them to buy plain creatine mono instead of cell-tech. i told people which stuff was garbage and what wasn't. it's not so much the pay its the fact that they get people working there that have never touched a weight in their life or even know anything but what they read

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Live Toll-Free Customer Service

Call us toll-free to speak to one of our friendly, fully trained and qualified MuscleTech Customer Service Representatives, who are standing by and happy to serve you. For your convenience, we are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, from Monday to Friday (not including holidays).

For more information on any MuscleTech product, visit its FAQ section. It will address a wide variety of common inquiries and is available to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

As always, regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your bodybuilding goals. Read the entire label before use and carefully follow the labeled directions for use. Consult your doctor before starting any diet and exercise program.

somebody please call them and record the conversation

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Live Toll-Free Customer Service

Call us toll-free to speak to one of our friendly, fully trained and qualified MuscleTech Customer Service Representatives, who are standing by and happy to serve you. For your convenience, we are available from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, from Monday to Friday (not including holidays).

For more information on any MuscleTech product, visit its FAQ section. It will address a wide variety of common inquiries and is available to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

As always, regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your bodybuilding goals. Read the entire label before use and carefully follow the labeled directions for use. Consult your doctor before starting any diet and exercise program.

somebody please call them and record the conversation
..and be sure to ask some difficult questions about the "Patent-Pending: Jet Pulverizing, Hammer Milling, Lyophilization Cryogenic Technologies"

..and what will happen if we never develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo. :lol:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Consult your doctor before starting any diet and exercise program.
Hint hint. Consult your doctor. Is it not safe enough that your doctor needs to be notified.

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
I work at GNC and i would never push Myoshock on anybody unless they wanted it. Muscletech sent out samples to give out, so i gave it a whirl. I mean its decent stuff and i felt it (prolly the 400mg of caffine) but its not worth $70 (GNC price) for 20 servings. And yes we do make a buttload of comish off muscletech.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
okay so i fell for the whole Myo Shock thing at GNC, I was trying to buy NO Xplode but the guy told me they changed the formula and its not as good(is this true?). But i have to say, I actually really enjoy Myo Shock. It really works well for me and really does give me the extra pumps i need. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
400 mg of caffeine is going to decrease your pump because it constricts blood vessels. Not to mention 400 mg of caffeine isn't healthy at all, and your muscles are so stimmed out they are just going to want to burn energy (reducing how effective you can rip and tear your muscle fibers) because they are actually so stimmed out they aren't ripping and breaking down as good because they are so stimmed out they are simply burning energy.

The new formula of no xplode would have been 35 dollars less and you would have gotten 20 more servings for a better pre workout. The new formula is better then the old formula in my opinion, actually both formula's are better then myoshock. What was the reason he gave for the new formula being worse?

I would return it and say you don't want a heart attack and switch it out for the no xplode, which still has plenty of caffeine but not nearly that much, plus the employee still keeps the commission so no harm done.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
the reason he gave me for the Xplode not being as good is becaus ethe UFC sponsors it now and they had to change the formula. Oh, and I've only been taking 3 pills instead of the 7

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha... this thread is killin me!! LMAO!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
the reason he gave me for the Xplode not being as good is becaus ethe UFC sponsors it now and they had to change the formula. Oh, and I've only been taking 3 pills instead of the 7
i know they changed it a while ago when they went through the label change. does that mean they did it again? i liked it originally but after the change it wasn't half as good

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
400 mg caffiene? i doubt that certainly doesnt get me as amped as fast twitch does. i probably sound like i work for cyto sport but 40 servings for 21 bucks what i paid at gnc for fast twitch... myoshock is garbage. didnt work at all. way to expensive. took it one day and i hit dumbell bench the same exact reps and numbers that i did the day i went to lift extremely hungover hahaha.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

yea i meant muscle tech pays the commission should've been more clear

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i say take it for a few weeks to see what it does, then return it to GNC and tell them that it started to make you sick. they have a 30 day return policy i believe.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha.... so my pro-peptide came in the mail today, and guess what they also sent me a sample of??? Mother effin MyoShock! Bwhahaha.... I should crush this sh!t up, put it in a bag and sell it to a crackhead on the street. I could take up a new profession and be a MuscleTech street pharmacist!

cyro8

Awards
same here. I work at GNC and would never push one of those shitty supplements on them. I have plenty of Myo Shock samples under the counter to see if I can get a response out of how it actually does.

Tebeck

Awards
I found a promotion add for this stuff in a muscle mag, and to humor myself i decided to read it. Im sorry, but weather the product works or not, the add does nothing but insult the readers intelligence by stringing unecessary words together to make it sound effective. For example: “HSPs help entwist singular strands of amino acids into functional 3-d forms.” Are you trying to tell me that they were two dimensional before they “entwist”?? and dont forget that “Key compound triggers biochemical mechanisims that trigger an insane increase in strength and HSP activation.” ??????! Im sorry but i would hope no one is ignorant enough to gobble that up. Im not out to attack this product, just trying to distinguish the truth from the false. Im sure this product provides energy as does any preworkout supplement (creatine,carbohydrate,ect.) but the fact is that there is no such thing as “Shockingly powerfull biological regulators, Heat Shock Proteins(HPS)” and there is definately NOT a “Hyper growth mode!” what are we robots? My recomendation is not to waste your money on this product because even if it does the job of getting you “pumped” lots of products do the same without wasting your time with scientifically claiming lies. Furthermore if it keeps you in the gym for 3-4 hours at a time, not only are you overtraining, you are not likely to be training intensely enough to stimulate anything other than a yawn. My question is: can anyone who has used this back this up in an intelligent way?