Testoripped??????????????

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Anybody have any kinda experience with this stuff. One of our new guys at the station is teling me this stuff is the absolute bomb for weight loss and getting ripped.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just looked at the ingredients, its absolute underdosed GARBAGE

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ready to laugh?

Tribulus Terrestris (80 % Saponins) 200 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg
Arginine AKG 100 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester 100 mg
L-Glutamine 100 mg
Cinnamon 50 mg
Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 50 mg
Synephrine 15 mg
Gugglesterones 2.5% 15 mg
Yohimbine 1.5 mg

30 day supply = 50 bucks.

LOL

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Ready to laugh?

Tribulus Terrestris (80 % Saponins) 200 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 150 mg
Arginine AKG 100 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester 100 mg
L-Glutamine 100 mg
Cinnamon 50 mg
Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 50 mg
Synephrine 15 mg
Gugglesterones 2.5% 15 mg
Yohimbine 1.5 mg

30 bottle supply = 50 bucks.
LOL
30 bottles?... i'm pretty sure you meant 30 days, but you'd NEED 30 bottles of this stuff to make a dent- LOL

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Well he was telling me how he got totally ripped with this stuff when he used it in Iraq. I lookied it up and after seeing the facts, I had some serious doubts.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
there isn't any supplement that will get you "ripped". It comes with a proper diet and exercise regimen, although a good supplement may aid that process. This however, is not a good supplement. Your friend's results came from his diet/exercise, with a little help from the placebo effect. He then assumed that this supplement is what was responsible for his gains.... although he was mistaken.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
there isn't any supplement that will get you "ripped". It comes with a proper diet and exercise regimen, although a good supplement may aid that process. This however, is not a good supplement. Your friend's results came from his diet/exercise, with a little help from the placebo effect. He then assumed that this supplement is what was responsible for his gains.... although he was mistaken.
This is pretty much word for word what I told him. I mean he was in Iraq where its 100 plus every day, that alone would make me shed some fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is pretty much word for word what I told him. I mean he was in Iraq where its 100 plus every day, that alone would make me shed some fat.
not to mention the added adrenaline from being in such a friendly tourist spot,lol.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Who makes this crap ??

..just so I know never to buy it :lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just looked at the ingredients, its absolute underdosed GARBAGE
Which is what 90% of the "fat burners" on the market are usually...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It has some good ingredients but like most products the dosages are embarasssingly low. The old kitchen sink approach.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well he was telling me how he got totally ripped with this stuff when he used it in Iraq. I lookied it up and after seeing the facts, I had some serious doubts.

Everyone trims up in Iraq. If they actually try and throw good nutrition and exercise on top of that then they are set. Supps or no supps. Been there a couple of times and can attest to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 0