Strong lethargy

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

does anyone have experienced this symptoms? since last week I was feeling a deep fatigue and then few days after, every night I wake up at 1:30 AM with my heart beating strongly and I feel warm, it last an hour and then I can get back to sleep but then in the day I feel a strong lethargy.

I have been using the following produtcs:
Prime
Divanex
Anabolic Pump

without a cycle approach.

Any idea? could it be low estrogen? liver issue?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been using these product? Have you introduced any of them within the last week or so? How long have you been using supps without a break? It could be that you just need a rest from supps for a couple of weeks. Try stopping the supps for a while to see if this makes a difference.

I normally stop taking all supps (except protein shakes) for at least 4 weeks every 4 months and will take something like Reset AD to clear up the adrenal glands.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many grams of carbs are you getting in per day?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have been using them for more than a month as I finished all bottles. I cannot remember. I could see a huge improvement in libido and in the gym a great improvement in mass and strenght. But them came the christmas holiday during which I had stopped everything, even the gym for a week.

I don't know my carb intake. I take oats in the moning and add some carbs in my pre-workout shaker. I often eat pasta and drink coca in the afternoon. But I cannot figure out how much.

I was using Renegate soap which contains Androstenone, I have just stopped using it today.
I was also using cissus and stopped it also today.

I have started to use Reset AD yesterday.