suggestions?

S

speedpastu

Awards
I want to take h-drol because of its low sides and everything but a while back I decided to take bad ass mass by alri and that is not a PH and it caused so much shedding for me. I am prone to shedding and that is the only reason that has stopped me from doing any ph's roids etc. I am so ready to do them but do not want to experience shedding especially when I did something as light as that and it caused it. I am wondering, just because I shed on BAM would that mean I would def. shed on anything else that may cause it.

-- I am looking for some nice, dry gains, any other reccomendations besides h-drol? Anabolic Pump?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
You're concerned about shedding? As in dropping excessive amounts of weight?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to take h-drol because of its low sides and everything but a while back I decided to take bad ass mass by alri and that is not a PH and it caused so much shedding for me. I am prone to shedding and that is the only reason that has stopped me from doing any ph's roids etc. I am so ready to do them but do not want to experience shedding especially when I did something as light as that and it caused it. I am wondering, just because I shed on BAM would that mean I would def. shed on anything else that may cause it.

-- I am looking for some nice, dry gains, any other reccomendations besides h-drol? Anabolic Pump?
You could stack finasteride with whatever it is you are taking to combat the shedding. As long as it isn't a DHT derivative or it will be worthless. Finasteride is a synthetic antiandrogen which acts by inhibiting type II 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. It has been reported that high levels of DHT can speed up MPB (Male Pattern Baldness) in most cases. High levels of DHT is most likely what you can contribute this shedding to. Keep in mind this may slow your gains though!

Hope this helps you out.

S

speedpastu

Awards
i was on finasteride on bad ass mass and i stil had shedding, im just wondering just because i shed on that do u think i will definitely shed on h-drol? if so any suggestions for non-hormonal gains, i had great results with n'gorge by alri but it only goes so far.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was on finasteride on bad ass mass and i stil had shedding, im just wondering just because i shed on that do u think i will definitely shed on h-drol? if so any suggestions for non-hormonal gains, i had great results with n'gorge by alri but it only goes so far.
I am not sure, but if BAM has any type of DHT derivative, then that is why you had the shedding. I'm not sure of the amount of DHT conversion that H-Drol may cause. I would look around at some logs and see if anyone reported any. Maybe someone with better PH/PS knowledge than myself can chime in!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everyone I know who was takin halidrol has had little sides compared to most other PHs but if you shed easy and you are worried about hairloss then it would be best to stay clear of PHs in general. Activate Xtreme + Hyperdrol X2 or another anti-arom is a nice alternative. Or you could try some virile mane to offset any hairloss and continue it for added growth, but that normally does takes some time to notice any improvement.

S

speedpastu

Awards
Yeah everyone I know who was takin halidrol has had little sides compared to most other PHs but if you shed easy and you are worried about hairloss then it would be best to stay clear of PHs in general. Activate Xtreme + Hyperdrol X2 or another anti-arom is a nice alternative. Or you could try some virile mane to offset any hairloss and continue it for added growth, but that normally does takes some time to notice any improvement.
i will look into all that, i have done mass fx and seen little results, i saw more results with alri n'gorge, have never tried either of those products