2 cents on stack

I

ironparson

Awards
Im pretty sure this is the stack ill be ordering. I may shop around growth hormone releasers. None of the supps have Icariin's, I dont think thats critical? The only thing Im kinda jones'n to add is forskolin. I like the combined profiles. My goals are packing on mass and reducing bodyfat.
Let me know what you think.

My stack:
PowerFULL (hgh releaser)
Blue Up
Anabolic Edge
Divanex

Should be the Hammer!:hammer:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty sure this is the stack ill be ordering. I may shop around growth hormone releasers. None of the supps have Icariin's, I dont think thats critical? The only thing Im kinda jones'n to add is forskolin. I like the combined profiles. My goals are packing on mass and reducing bodyfat.

My stack:
PowerFULL (hgh releaser)
Blue Up
Anabolic Edge
Divanex

Looks solid to me. Blue Up and Anabolic Edge are quite different. I'd probably add an anti-estrogen type product before the icariin.

I

ironparson

Awards
The Anabolic edge has 98% Trans Resveratrol. Do I need more than that or did you mean something different?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took the stim free version of Blue UP last year sometime. I didn't really get much off of it. With that said, I think it would be better to take the version with the stims, and stack it with an anti estrogen compound of your choice. Maybe 6-bromo. It might yield better results that way. Just my 2c.

I

ironparson

Awards
Im still trying to get a grasp on estrogen control and modulation. So, the Trans Rev is an AI.... and the 6 bromo is a suicide estro receptor blocker, right? What would be the dosing to use both in my stack? If the dosing is low enough I dont have to worry about rebound, correct?

I

ironparson

Awards
I could add Neogenix Regenesen (6 Bromo and fadogia) and cut back Blue Up to pre workout. My only concern would be if I take the Powerfull and Regenesen at bedtime would there be any negative interaction to lower effectiveness of either supp.?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established

My stack:
PowerFULL (hgh releaser)
Blue Up
Anabolic Edge
Divanex

Icariin isn't important to put on mass and reduce bodyfat, you're fine without it. Check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/111155-icariin.html for further info.

PowerFULL is decent, though I think it's a little overpriced. I want to try IGF-2 before drawing any comparisons to other sleep aids.

Divanex is pure nettle, so that's always good, but so long as nutra has the sale on ActX, I'd order that.

Anabolic Edge looks like a great product, might be a bit underdosed. Jump on this one while it's cheap.

Don't know much about Blue Up, looks rather unimpressive from the ingredient profile, IMO.

Overall, I'd give this stack a B+, A- with some forskolin (though I wouldn't use it at the same time as this stack).

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy anabolic edge if you're dead-set on it, I might take IGF-2 over PowerFULL, and I'd switch out Divanex for Activate Xtreme. Then, I'd buy Scivation's Xtend, Coleus Forskolii and acetyl-l-carnitine.

Save the c.f. for later.

I

ironparson

Awards
Actually I think I came up with a better stack.
Activate X + Lean X + Powerfull + ATD( low dose)

Im thinking Reversitol for ATD, 1 cap a night.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE fan of PowerFULL before bed.

I

ironparson

Awards
What do you get out of Powerfull that you like?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gymrat1225 Anabolics 6
I Anabolics 10
ThER6KinG Anabolics 2
R Supplements 7
L Cycle Logs 9