T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whaaa???

Gym Warrior

Awards
it really depends if you want to bridge it but you need to do your hw bro!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This is perhaps one of the dumbest ideas I have ever seen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decabolen is a mixture of three designer steroids,25mg halodrol clone, 10mg superdrol clone,10mg pheraplex clone, totaling 45mg of methylated steroids per dose, maxing out safe use of 17aa & methylated steroids @ 90mg dosing 2caps per day. this alone should be plenty, if not over the top to bring gains felt on day 3 of taking this substance, and slow to a stop by middle of week four.

you can expect to gain 10-15lbs in 3-4 weeks. and also expect your hpta function to be shut down completely, and pct to be long, and rough. stacking methyls isn't a problem like people think it is. the thing to worry about is the dosage, and length of cycle. 90mg can be used safely for up to 6 weeks without serious liver damage.

yes, liver values are going to go up. ldl is going up. hdl will go down. bp will go up. you will see & feel the gains from this designer steroid stack, you will also feel & adjust to the sides, (if your a healthy adult male, if you aren't, stay away from this).

I know all this because I have used this compound. it works great, and you wont be dissapointed with the results if you have the ballz to cycle it. it is rough, but thats the price you pay for more gains, more side effects.

as to stacking it with sd ng? thats just a waste of money, decabolen has real superdrol in it. ng is crap. (compared to the original)

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is perhaps one of the dumbest ideas I have ever seen.
I think that decabolen in itself, is a stupid idea! No one should be allowed to put out a mixed methyl product like that!

On the other hand, I can think of a benefit to adding in SDNG to a strong methyl. Some methyls leave me feeling really lethargic. SDNG combats this by boosting energy, mood, and libido! :thumbsup: