Can't decide...Act X or DT2010

ACSlayer

Awards
Well, they both share some main actives but I can't decide which I want to try. I have money enough for two bottles of either one. I am currently bulking (just loaded up on foods yesterday), drinking plently of water, and getting plenty of rest--thanks to finally graduating college. Fat gain has been minimal. Winter however, has been taking its toll on me...my general motivation and drive in the gym has suffered. But now that I don't have the stresses of school anymore, I am ready to jump back into it! I was also considering either buying Jacked or Phenadrine to add in, but have since decided to allow my adrenals and CNS a break from stims for awhile. So, I was hoping an herbal product would aid in providing some aggression/drive in the gym while helping to gain strength in my lifts. Any thoughts are appreciated!

BTW...I was first looking at DTH, but I already can be somewhat easily irritated. Should I really worry about that?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can low-dose the DTH at 2-3/day and should be OK on aggression, but DT2010 won't give you that. What is your weight like. DT2010 will give you more of a libido boost than just divanil does from my experience; I would do 2, DT2010

ACSlayer

Awards
Sorry, I guess I should have included my stats: 5'11", ~177 lbs, low bf--my guess is roughly 10%. The more I read the reviews the more I am leaning between the two Diesel Test products (not that Act X has bad reviews). Its just about $20 more for two bottles of DTH over DT2010...I think it may be worth it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theyre both good products, worth even when stacking the two id say, if you cant decide on one.

Although, i think with Divanyl you might gain more weight, but im not shure on this.

Another Stack idea, Divanyl,DTH, plus Trione(aka 6-oxo))

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with ActX and P.C.T Assist by CEL, stacked together.

Add in 6-oxo at 300mg/day because ACTX increases free test, but also free estradiol, so you got all bases covered. :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order of 2 bottles of T-bol by Thermolife, will be running it 9 caps/day for 40 days straight. The formula looks promising and the feedback on this product is very positive. Maybe you could look into that?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on week 3-4 of Divanl + T-Force + Stoked- and now P.C.T. Assist cycle in place of Stoked, and I added Trione by NutraPlanet, without even thinking my estro were elevated at all (and they probably arent) BUT after adding the Trione, I feel and look even better! It's a no brainer IMO.

ACSlayer

Awards
Well, I went with DTH because I lucked out and found them for $20 a pop on ebay. Now I have money left over to add even more to the stack, and I am thinking low dose Trione and/or Sunami along side of it--as soon as it gets back in stock at the Planet.

My current other supps:
Creatine Mono- 5g/day
Fish Oil- 10 caps/ day (2 per meal roughly)
ATW Protein Blend
Centrum Chewable Multi

I was thinking to top it off the only other things I might need are Beta Alanine, Bulk Leucine, and I am also picking up some bulk 1-carboxy for bedtime. Anything missing?

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I went with DTH because I lucked out and found them for $20 a pop on ebay. Now I have money left over to add even more to the stack, and I am thinking low dose Trione and/or Sunami along side of it--as soon as it gets back in stock at the Planet.

My current other supps:
Creatine Mono- 5g/day
Fish Oil- 10 caps/ day (2 per meal roughly)
ATW Protein Blend
Centrum Chewable Multi

I was thinking to top it off the only other things I might need are Beta Alanine, Bulk Leucine, and I am also picking up some bulk 1-carboxy for bedtime. Anything missing?

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone!
Nice find! I'd say get a better Multi, and maybe some ZMA. I either go ZMA and ADAM or the combo on sale till tomorrow MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies . Other things I use, however these are personal preference, are the EFA stack to help minimize fat gain, and coconut oil.

For the 1-c, 1/2tsp might be too much of an initial dose judging by Jakepellet's reaction, start at 1/4 tsp and work up. Also do you have BCAAs?

ACSlayer

Awards
Nice find! I'd say get a better Multi, and maybe some ZMA. I either go ZMA and ADAM or the combo on sale till tomorrow MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies . Other things I use, however these are personal preference, are the EFA stack to help minimize fat gain, and coconut oil.

For the 1-c, 1/2tsp might be too much of an initial dose judging by Jakepellet's reaction, start at 1/4 tsp and work up. Also do you have BCAAs?
Wow! I hadn't seen the EFA stack on the website before...but that is a great price. I use to take coconut oil before bed but can no longer find extra virgin at the stores where I live? They only have the kind for deep frying. So if I pick up some of NOW's Coconut Oil and the EFA stack I will have all my fatty acids covered. Good call on the multi vit--I've known in the back of my head I need to switch to better one. Centrum uses poorly absorbed forms of many of the vitamins and minerals. I am going with ADAM since I can afford it better long term over MVP. ZMA is the one thing I have to be wary of...in the past the magnesium on an empty stomach was no bueno.:toilet:

I currently do not have any BCAA's. The only similar product I have used in the past is the EAA/Beta Alanine combo in Purple Wrath. I enjoyed the endurance benefits, but I am afraid I would start to stretch my wallet too far.

I get to place my order tomorrow as soon as my paycheck clears in the bank! I really appreciate your help Steve, AN is remains one the few boards where you can still get quality advice. I will let everyone know how it goes...I think a log is in order!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA's are pricey, and if you take some Whey 30 mins before, they will be nice and high in your system and you can do without. Looking forward to your log, hit me with a PM if I dont see it right away. If there's any more questions, let me know and good luck with all that!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar