DCP! (thoughts, opinions...)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered a bottle of DCP off Nutra and am curious if there's any users out there who run this as a staple and what kind of effects you've seen...Dsade said he ran this at 6 months and had no issues, so I'm thinking about stocking up on this product..

Can anyone attest for it's effectiveness? I will be running the 8 caps a day scheme, I'm looking into getting 3 more bottles of this if I get some decent replies on DCP...thanks!:thumbsup:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a great product. A non-stimulant fat burner is always a blessing. :)

I would recommend this product highly; I've had great experiences with it.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I used it solo, and didn't see any noticeable effects. I went the suggested 6 caps a day, and at a low bodyfat %, I'm guessing it'd have to be upped significantly for visible results.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used it solo, and didn't see any noticeable effects. I went the suggested 6 caps a day, and at a low bodyfat %, I'm guessing it'd have to be upped significantly for visible results.
I see, but at age 17, 6'2 and 180 pounds you must be super slim...?

sw bill

Awards
My wife and I both had great results with DCP at 6 caps ED.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not that thin, I'm pretty big compared to most people at my school. I just have a real low bf% that I maintain, and I saw it cheap at one time, so I figured "why not."

Well, that's why not. ^

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not that thin, I'm pretty big compared to most people at my school. I just have a real low bf% that I maintain, and I saw it cheap at one time, so I figured "why not."

Well, that's why not. ^
It is quite possible that you might have had to up the dosage to see noticeable effects, especially if you're already pretty lean. I've used DCP in the past w/ great results, at both 6 and 9 caps a day. I love it, just wish that I would of had the cash to take advantage of the NP sale

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its great stuff the most used fat burner for me..six caps was plenty for myself to see good results

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the fast feedback you guys, wanted to get in on this sale before it ran out.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good stuff for long term staple, also great to run as a cutting cycle stacked w/ Leviathan Reloaded or Recreate.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'm up to 9/day for the last 5 weeks and can't say definitively that it has made a difference.