My 2 cents on "Jacked"

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Well for an xmas present, my buddy bought me a sh!t load of supps, one of them being Jacked. Monday night decided to give it a try, I've read some pretty potent reviews on it so I started with 1 scoop (I work out at night and hate being all stimmed out when I'm trying to fall asleep). I definitely noticed it after about 20 minutes. I didn't get the cracked out feeling I get on NO Xplode, just really focused and intense. Had a great Chest/Bicep workout, haven't been that pumped for a long time. Came home and had no trouble falling asleep. Last night (Tuesday) I decided to try 2 scoops for leg day. WOW. Haven't had that muched focus and energy in the gym for a while, again, didn't get cracked out. I have to say I'm very impressed with Jacked. I'll bump it to 3 scoops tomorrow and see ow that goes. Good job USP Labs! ~~freq-out~~

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may just pick some of this up...what's the flavor/taste like of Jacked?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have heard it tastes like sierra mist.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I have heard it tastes like sierra mist.
a mix of sierra mist and mountain dew... light and fizzy... very easy to drink.. and not a bad after taste imo.

definitely pleasant. and no raging :dump: immediately following your workout.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
I would try this but every time i used a pre-workout drink mix, it usually loses effectiveness for me after about 2 weeks. Ill stick with rpm.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would try this but every time i used a pre-workout drink mix, it usually loses effectiveness for me after about 2 weeks. Ill stick with rpm.
grab some reset A.D. and you're getting more than just a caffeine buzz from jacked.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree on the effectiveness of Jacked. Formula is sound in and out and love the focus and drive it delivers. I would also like to add that the euphoric effects of most stims is delivered as well but much more pronounced, at least in my experience.

I would like to say though I am not a fan of the taste or drink ability. Fizzy seltzer with mashed up sweet tarts was what I felt.

Well for an xmas present, my buddy bought me a sh!t load of supps, one of them being Jacked. Monday night decided to give it a try, I've read some pretty potent reviews on it so I started with 1 scoop (I work out at night and hate being all stimmed out when I'm trying to fall asleep). I definitely noticed it after about 20 minutes. I didn't get the cracked out feeling I get on NO Xplode, just really focused and intense. Had a great Chest/Bicep workout, haven't been that pumped for a long time. Came home and had no trouble falling asleep. Last night (Tuesday) I decided to try 2 scoops for leg day. WOW. Haven't had that muched focus and energy in the gym for a while, again, didn't get cracked out. I have to say I'm very impressed with Jacked. I'll bump it to 3 scoops tomorrow and see ow that goes. Good job USP Labs! ~~freq-out~~

copy paste reveiw here for a chance to win

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye.html

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Damn what a good friend to buy you all sorts of sh1t for xmas. So how did the 3 scoops go? Wait let me guess, you didn't sleep a lick and were going crazy??

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
From the initial Reviews it looks SOLID

Looking forward to trying Jacked. I've heard nothing but good from the reviews. My first initial impression from the label was that the product was underdosed for the Creatine, AAKG, and Beta-Al at ~3.2 grams for all three. I know it's probably proprietary but does anyone have an idea of the breakdown of these 3 ingredients (?grams of Creatine, ?grams of AAKG, and ?grams of Beta-Al). Just thought I'd throw it out there. These reviews make me want to try it.

b3lm0nt

Awards
Just tried Jacked after taking.....NO explode for about 3 months. I havent had a pump like i got from jacked ever. I couldnt stop looking in the mirror because i was so jacked....haha. Seriously give it a try, no stomach problems, no shits, just intense pumps and great work outs. You go into the gym with an attitude and leave with some ****ing attitude.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Damn what a good friend to buy you all sorts of sh1t for xmas. So how did the 3 scoops go? Wait let me guess, you didn't sleep a lick and were going crazy??
Haha, very funny sir. Yes scoops kept up for a while, I did realize a few days later that that night I had also been drinking coffee which I hadn't done for a while. I'll try 3 scoops again on a day that I work out in the afternoon, in the evening I'll stick with 2.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I am on my 3rd tub of jacked since I got in on the inner circle deal... must say this stuff is the best preworkout stim out there. I have gone up to 3 scoops when I need extra energy. But 2 usually does me great. I do with There was more of a pump but the focus is amazing. Helps me really get great contractions which lead to better pumps. Even after 2 tubs I am still tingling from the BA. Best part is, unlike most pre-workout products the energy is always there. You dont loose the effect after using the product for a week and have to keep uping the number of scoops to get the same or some effect. The number of scoops just determines how jacked you want to feel. I think if they added more NO type products to it. This would be the ultimate pre-workout. I recently ordered some bulk powder to stack with it. Going to add BCAA, CM, AEE, L-Norvaline (sp? didnt feel like looking it up).

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
So I'm one week in on Jacked. I think 2 scoops is my sweet spot. Had a great leg day on 3, but couldn't fall asleep to save my life. Tonight was Chest/Biceps... broke my personal best on bench and curls. Arms have never looked that vascular/pumped. And the best part is I don't feel cracked out right now. I will definitely be buying more. 2 thumbs up to USP Labs!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
The stuff it just flat out insane...hands down the best pre-workout supplement ive ever used( which is quite the exhaustive list)..good work USP...def will be buying this again...and at 19.99...you cant beat it

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I agree it has a good profile. I have always been a fan of beta alanine. It is far too underrated and I still think it has yet to see it's prime. To all those who managed to pump out those extra couple reps, it was the beta alanine that did it and it was the caffeine and other energy supps that made you feel good about it.

I am glad Jacked incorporated a healthy does of this. And to who ever stated it was ~3,2g. That's for one scoop. Take two or three and you get a bucket load of the "ultra concentrated" ingredients.

I do have to say that given a tub is only good for 15 days at the recommended dose, I would like to see a bigger tub. Like twice the amount for $39.99 or something.

Oh man and even though I will never complain about a supp that tastes like I threw it up and drank it again (ie JP8), I do have to say that this is the tastiest pre workout supp I have ever consumed. And I have to say, adding in a nice little fizz was such a nice treat it gave me a chub.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I was going to purchase some more WF, but I just might try this stuff out. What are the comparisons if you have tried WF too? I'm always skeptical before I try anything, and I might go with 3 scoops, because I actually like having the shakes. Lets me know its working.:thumbsup:

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
what's WF?

Yah I got the shakes a bit but I had it on a completely empty stomach

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
White Flood...Controlled Labs...or WF by CL. Solid product. Made me shake on empty stomach too. But I always took that kinda stuff on an empty stomach. I'll have to give Jacked a try.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
O yah never tried that. Used NO Shotgun, Ragnarok, Super Pump, JP8 and horsepower

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacked is the best pre-workout supplement hands down!