Methyl 1-d, liquid masterdrol, protein?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%

Question Methyl 1-d, liquid masterdrol, protein?

what kinds of geins should i expect from a cycle of Methyl 1-d, liquid masterdrol, and muscle milk......i took methyl 1-d about a year ago and went from about 150 to 170lbs...im wondering whatt eh added bonus of the liquid masterdrol and muscle milk would be...or atleast what i could expect to gein...im 5'11 160lbs currently...looking to really get my arms shoulders and chest bigger and more defined..

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

to be honest bro, theres a lot better products than M1D in my opinion. the new formula now isnt as good as the old one so its a waste of money. the liquid masterdrol is supposed to give you strength gains and provide a better workout. didnt do much for me! also instead of muscle milk, i suggest you get a whey protein such as ON 100% Whey.
    so IMO dont expect too much out of it. just have a solid diet and training regimen and you'll do fine! REMEMBER, supplements are only supplementary to your diet!
    and when i was starting out, i also wanted to get my arms, shoulders and chest better....BUT as i got more knowledge i realized every muscle should be symetrical. because your back is a large muscle and having great arms shoulders and chest with a wack back wont look good. you also cant neglect your lower body exercises like the squat, the king of all lifts.

hope this helps
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%

are you reffering to the new methyl 1-dXL? i keep hearing its supposedly different compounds which is why GNC and places such as this carry this product instead of methyl1-d since Methyl1-d is getting banned...but i bought this before supplies ran out so its not XL....also i will be doing a full body workout when i go...in the area of 2-4 sets of 8-12 reps of decently heavy weight...ive heard that full body workouts use more muscle fibers therefore making a better workout for geining mass, am i confused on this? also what are the products that you are saying is better....id really like to know so i could invest
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

well bro methyl 1-D has been banned yet again and LG Sciences has changed the formula again. also the m1D XL that is sold at GNC is crap. methyl 1-D is pretty much DHEA. and if you're going to take this, i wouldnt recommend doing full body workouts. i would focus on individual bodyparts, such as doing:
    mon-chest/bi's
    tues-legs
    wed-shoulders/traps/arms
    thurs-off
    fri-chest/bi's
    sat-legs
    sun-shoulders/traps/arms

something along this nature worked really well for me! you focus on muscles twice a week and you give 100% as they will not be stressed when trained (ie. triceps drained when doing chest, thus tris wont be as strong to do them in same wo).

and to invest, i would just keep it simple with:
    A LOT OF CLEAN FOOD (proteins, carbs, fats)
    Whey Protein Isolate (ON 100% Whey)
    Creatine (regular creatine mono or kre-alkaline)
    BCAA's (scivation Xtend)

thats all i take and my gains are great

hope this helped bro
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Warrior View Post
    well bro methyl 1-D has been banned yet again and LG Sciences has changed the formula again. also the m1D XL that is sold at GNC is crap. methyl 1-D is pretty much DHEA.
    Wow... I am sorry the product did not work for you. You are partially incorrect. It is ethanoate ester version of DHEA. Along with other ingredients to help conversion etc.

There is no difference between the M1D XL, and M1D. The M1D XL is available at GNC, and it contains 135 caps, vs 90 in the regular sized bottle of M1D.

The Methyl 1-D was not banned again. It was simply re-formulated. The old version of M1D contained ATD, and the XL version contained 6-oxo. Those were removed and replaced with other ingredients.

Hope this helps you guys out.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Wow... I am sorry the product did not work for you. You are partially incorrect. It is ethanoate ester version of DHEA. Along with other ingredients to help conversion etc.

There is no difference between the M1D XL, and M1D. The M1D XL is available at GNC, and it contains 135 caps, vs 90 in the regular sized bottle of M1D.

The Methyl 1-D was not banned again. It was simply re-formulated. The old version of M1D contained ATD, and the XL version contained 6-oxo. Those were removed and replaced with other ingredients.

Hope this helps you guys out.
    cool cool i see what you're saying.

im just disappointed cuz the old m1d did alright for me. gained a good 7 lbs with it. tried it again with the new reformulated version and i gained maybe 1 lb. and it was probably my diet and training.

now...i checked and m1d sold oline does not contain the same formula as m1d XL sold at gnc. i checked and double checked and they're different compounds. just thought i'd let you know. and i have a friend that took the XL version and didnt gain using it.

im not trying to bash your products im just saying from experience.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Warrior View Post
    cool cool i see what you're saying.

im just disappointed cuz the old m1d did alright for me. gained a good 7 lbs with it. tried it again with the new reformulated version and i gained maybe 1 lb. and it was probably my diet and training.

now...i checked and m1d sold oline does not contain the same formula as m1d XL sold at gnc. i checked and double checked and they're different compounds. just thought i'd let you know. and i have a friend that took the XL version and didnt gain using it.

im not trying to bash your products im just saying from experience.
    Its old advertising...M1-d and M1-D XL are the same I know some sites are just not updated yet..trust me, theres no difference
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Its old advertising...M1-d and M1-D XL are the same I know some sites are just not updated yet..trust me, theres no difference

Here is what you'll see out there still you will see the old formula, and you'll see the new formula. Like it was said the sites are just not updated.

Old

Prohormone Complex 104.00 mg

Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate)
    146-etioallocholan-dione

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 209.00 mg
    Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)
    Cissus Quadrangularis
    Eurycoma Longifolia
    Luteolin
    Ellagic Acid Standardized
    Piperine
    Coleus Forskolini Standardized

New

Anabolic/Anti-Estrogenic Complex: 125mg

3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
    3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
    3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 261mg
    Luteolin
    Piperine
    Zinc Aspartate
    Coleus Forskolin Standardized
    Caprylic Acid (May Contain: Sodium Caprylate,
    Zinc Caprylate, Magnesium Caprylate)
    Milk Thistle (Standardized)
    Stinging Nettle Extract
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

VernyMac, if you gained 20lbs from the old M1D this stack will blow your mind. First of all, the new M1D is certainly not less powerful than the old, nor were the ingredients in the old version banned. Now you stack that with MMv2 which is the best strength/dry compound out right now and your size gains should beat that of your last cycle and your strength should shoot through the roof.

In my opinion there are better options than Muscle Milk, but any protein supplement will surely help this stack as the more calories the better.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Here is what you'll see out there still you will see the old formula, and you'll see the new formula. Like it was said the sites are just not updated.

Old

Prohormone Complex 104.00 mg

Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate)
    146-etioallocholan-dione

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 209.00 mg
    Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)
    Cissus Quadrangularis
    Eurycoma Longifolia
    Luteolin
    Piperine
    Coleus Forskolini Standardized

New

Anabolic/Anti-Estrogenic Complex: 125mg

3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One
    3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
    3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 261mg
    Luteolin
    Piperine
    Zinc Aspartate
    Coleus Forskolin Standardized
    Caprylic Acid (May Contain: Sodium Caprylate,
    Zinc Caprylate, Magnesium Caprylate)
    Milk Thistle (Standardized)
    Stinging Nettle Extract
    interesting....those sites gotta update their stuff
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.25%

if you want to add some serious mass start doing some mega squat sessions!! they always get you growing... get a spotter and go somewhere with a squat rack. load it up and push it as hard as you can, there's some mega squat routines out there just remember to go heavy.
    if you're taking ph's, even weaker ones like the lg trifecta stack, you'll get some size in a month of heavy squatting.
    don't settle for a smith machine squat tho... my new gym has got one of these and no olympic bar!! i am devastated, is the only local gym so i have no choice for now still if you stuck with **** like this try single leg squats with the lifted leg resting on a bench behind you. a great exercise for strength!
    good luck and don;t forget to up your diet with clean calories (whey protein) and carbs (veggies - esp brocolli)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl 1-D & Liquid Masterdrol
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 06:38 PM
  2. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. Methyl 1-d Liquid Masterdrol stack
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4