Tryna improve/better myself...PLEASE HELP ME!

TrynaImprove

Awards
Hey guys thanks for reading this. I am currently a few weeks away from getting back into the gym from an exhuasting absence due to injuries from sports and accidents and family matters, but aside from that i am now struggling to keep physique. As many of you may already know stress is probably just as responsible for fat as is ice cream candy cake cookies etc., i feel out of shape and am trying to get back into it. I now am 5'11 and weight about 190 w/ about 10% body fat. I was down to about five with an amazing body and abilities, but sh*t happens-ya know?! well, after reading and doing so much research, i came up a chart of supplements that i believe can possibly help me or any other beginner achieve their dream of complete fitness. Please feel free to reply or beter yet- email me at Ke3pnitm0bsta @yahoo.com i know its a dumb screen name but long story. please help me-im getting even more stressed out now i gotta put sweats on! jaha.:think:

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
post it here and we will see what we can do to help ya!

TrynaImprove

Awards
Chart

Please get back to me with anythign else you know too. I heard Animal stack got something new and is suppsoed to be amazing but i heard the same crappolah about anabolic halo too. thanks for helping

Attachments

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you could do the following...

-cut cost by using something other than BSN
-switch out from some single bulk ingredients

how long of a run is this supplement list for? I think you are going way overboard to be honest....

Here is what I would keep out of your stuff for 1-2 month run...

-Leucine
-Neovar Recomped- creatine/ nutrient repartioner
-Somidren GH- GH, sleep aid
-ON whey- protein
-the one- Designer (big gains although you will need PCT)
-Shred Matrix- Fat burner, appetite suppressant
-Poseidon- hydration, vitamin, minerals

You seem to be interested in a natural test booster too.. i would reccomend activate extreme & stoked.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow, that's a lot of stuff. i think between the protein, shred matrix and the powerfull you'll be fine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could do the following...

-Leucine
-Neovar Recomped- creatine/ nutrient repartioner
-Somidren GH- GH, sleep aid
-ON whey- protein
-the one- Designer (big gains although you will need PCT)
-Shred Matrix- Fat burner, appetite suppressant
-Poseidon- hydration, vitamin, minerals

You seem to be interested in a natural test booster too.. i would reccomend activate extreme & stoked.
I currently use Leucine, protein, Poseidon, Shred Matrix. All solid products, I do want to try Somnidren!

Keep it simple early on with creatine, whey, fat burner and then add things in like Somnidren as you plateau.

Gym Warrior

Awards
i say you keep it simple with

whey
creatine
fat burner

I would also add in some BCAAs as they help with recovery, for example Scivation Xtend, it has a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to iso-leucine, to valine...it also contains glutamine so its a great product.

if you keep it simple, you could save A LOT of money. plus diet is most important!

TrynaImprove

Awards
thanks thisall helps alot but as i get done with more and more research, i still have people telling me what to do and what to take and it is extremely different from everyone else's opinions and facts or w.e. you wanna cal them. i am looking to do this from now til im like 90 years old i wanna remain in shape and plus im a student athelte and ive been offered scholarships and **** to play but i have toget fit first and it will be a walk on for me since most of the others in those sports over here are on actual HGH injections!!! i needa know what to do and what to take so i can improve myself i wanna get big but i still get confused and liek to scratch the top of my head so i dont wanna be an incredible hulk. remeber i do 4 sports daily- baseball, football, soccer, and boxing. im also part Latino so i do a lot of dancing for my heritage especially for football to be light on your feet as my coach says. legally, my coaches are not allowed to give advice on what to take so now i turn to you once again.. pelase help me.

ps: dont make fun at dancing (LAtin style) til you try it plus it also feels like your strengthening your muscles without such pain as you fee lwhile doing leg presses lunges etc. on leg work out days. (Try it out!)

thanks yet again

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
we told you our recommendations. nothing more nothing less.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Multi-Vitamin - (Follows USP Regulations)
Creatine - NeoVar ReComped, Green Bulge
Protein - American Whey, Scivation Whey

Anabolic Pump to shuttle nutrients effectivley
Prime - Strength Gains

You odviously know how to train and eat if you have been at 5% bodyfat.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Multi-Vitamin - (Follows USP Regulations)
Creatine - NeoVar ReComped, Green Bulge
Protein - American Whey, Scivation Whey

Anabolic Pump to shuttle nutrients effectivley
Prime - Strength Gains

You odviously know how to train and eat if you have been at 5% bodyfat.
some people are just skinny their whole lives aka 5%. as for the anabolic pump, neovar is also a nutrient repartioner so using the two together is not needed.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
some people are just skinny their whole lives aka 5%. as for the anabolic pump, neovar is also a nutrient repartioner so using the two together is not needed.
Both of those products combined would yield powerful results.

TrynaImprove

Awards
ok sorry guys i screwed up i meant to say i wish i could go down to 5% but stuff happens. i had major accomplishments and abilities but stuff happened that messed it all up for me. the lowest i ever was, was 10% body fat. i was working mi culo off but STRESS MAKES YOU A MESS!!! Don't forget that! now pelase help me with some others too becuase i still feel as though i'm not getting enough energy or help from just those things. please send me your advice.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ok sorry guys i screwed up i meant to say i wish i could go down to 5% but stuff happens. i had major accomplishments and abilities but stuff happened that messed it all up for me. the lowest i ever was, was 10% body fat. i was working mi culo off but STRESS MAKES YOU A MESS!!! Don't forget that! now pelase help me with some others too becuase i still feel as though i'm not getting enough energy or help from just those things. please send me your advice.
we gave you our supplement advise. now its time to do your own reading. Read over workout programs, diet. there are subforums here for those or just search on google.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i say you keep it simple with

whey
creatine
fat burner

I would also add in some BCAAs as they help with recovery, for example Scivation Xtend, it has a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to iso-leucine, to valine...it also contains glutamine so its a great product.

if you keep it simple, you could save A LOT of money. plus diet is most important!
A fat burner isn't needed.

All you need is a solid diet that you can stick with and a solid exercise program that fit's into your schedule. Also water intake and rest are far more important then any supplement.

Start with the basics (multi, creatine, whey) until you get back into a good routine and dive into supplements once you start hitting plateaus to help you push yourself past them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. with the recommendations above, you should be fine. what does your training look like, and what are your goals besides loosing some body fat?

if you're sports oriented, you may want to look into olympic lifts, crossfit training as well as HIIT.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Ok first off id liek tothank everyone who posted their comments and suggestions on this post andsecondly just to help me get things back on track... which bcaa's, multivitamins, protein, and fat burners you suggest?! any pre/intra/post workout things?! anything else?! and secondly, since being in sports, i have never seen so many people drop out at such a rapid pace. they dropping out to get bigger. hgh steroids or w/e it may be. i know since football just ended, in-door soccer doesnt always test, and i still have sometime til baseball season starts, i heard this supp was bnned by MLB and some other organizations as well, but it is legal and has no particular side effect such as a man's worst nightmare "package-damage" is it ok for me to take 6-OXO-Extreme?! its suppsoed to do wonders for muscles and their movements and such. keep in mind, everyone can always get better in every/any aspect of life, in baseball eventho i throw on the reg in the high 80's-low 90's (88-92) i'd do so much to get my fastball up to atleast 95 regularly and go back to being a starter instead of just a relief pitcher and some other positions. Thats for baseball fans knowledge tho... (Lets go Yankees!)...damn red sox!