question about waxy maize measurement

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
so im excited to start AP next week and i got my tub of kwick karb BUT i have no way to measure it. I have an old scoop from my muscle milk tub that says its 32g and also another scoop that says it fits 44g but i know its different with wazy maize, any help with how much those scoops will fit?

thanks

Warriorz

Awards
If I recall correctly 1/4tsp = 600mg, right? (therefore 1tsp =2.4g)

If so, I believe there are 48tsp in a cup, which would come out to 115g WMS. You could use a 1/4cup measurements so each scoop was ~29g.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
the small scoop, i can't remember what they say is 20g and bigger one with a line on it (at 20g) is a total of 30g

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're skinny so just grab a big spoon and scoop away! Waxy Maize is a fantastic carb.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
You're skinny so just grab a big spoon and scoop away! Waxy Maize is a fantastic carb.
lol i wouldnt say skinny but im lookin to get bigger, oh and the scoop says 70cc in fine print lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly 1/4tsp = 600mg, right? (therefore 1tsp =2.4g)

If so, I believe there are 48tsp in a cup, which would come out to 115g WMS. You could use a 1/4cup measurements so each scoop was ~29g.
that was soo complicated,

i used the scooper from IDS waximaize (40g scooper that gives you 39g i believe) so i just use that scooper.