Pantothenic Acid (As D-Calcium Pantothenate) 25mg 250%
Calcium (As Calcium Citrate And Calcium Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg 8%
Iron (As Ferrous Fumarate And Iron Amino Acid Chelate) 18mg 100%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate And Magnesium Phosphate) 4mg 1%
Zinc (As Zinc Citrate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, And Zinc Ascorbate) 15mg 100%
Selenium (As Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 150mcg 214%
Copper (As Coper Citrate And Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg 75%
Sodium (As Sodium Citrate And Sodium Phosphate) 58mg 2%
Potassium (As Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate, And Potassium Phosphate) 495mg 14%
DARK RAGE Proprietary Pump And Total Performance Complex (Patents Pending): 38g †
EPODROL™: EPO Plasma Red Blood Cell Stimulator:
Glucose Polymers, Blood Building Vitamin And Mineral Complex, Aracidonic Acid, Nattokinase, Echinacea (Angustifolia, Purpurea), Portulaca Oleracea (Standardized Flavones), Glycerol Monostearate, Albumin, Cobalt (As Amino Acid Chelate), Nickel
HemaSTEM™: Hematopoietic Stem Cell Stimulator:
Cyanophyta Extract (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae), Angelica Sinensis (Standardized 0.25% Ligustilide), Ginkgo (Standardized 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides And 6% Terpenes), Green Tea/Black Tea/Red Tea Blend (Standardized Polyphenols/catechins), Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) (Standardized Anthocyanins)
VasoSHOCK-NO™: Nitric Oxide (NO) Mass Pump Infusion:
L-Arginine AKG, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine, Pine Bark Extract (85% Proanthocyanidins), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract (Standardized For 95% Gypenosides), Cnidium Monnier, NAD, Red Wine Extract, Citrulline, Icarin, MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Hemafolate™ (Folic Acid And 5-Formyl-Tetrahydrofolate)
MyoVOL-ATP™: Advanced Multi-Phase Creatine Transport And Muscle Cell Volumizing Matrix:
Creatinol O-Phosphate, Glucose Bound Creatine Gluconate, MicroTein™ (Microencapsulated Sustained Release Creatine Monohydrate), Glycocyamine, GuaniPro™ Guanidino Propionic Acid, TMG
BetaEndur™: Muscle Endurance Beta Alanine/pH Buffering System:
Beta Alanine, Beta Alanine Ethyl Ester, BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Histidine, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Taurine.
PsychoRAGE™: Extreme Focus & Energy Up Regulators:
Glucuronolactone, Caffeine Anhydrous, 1-Amino-2-Phenylethane, Beta Methoxyphenylethylamine, Tyrosine, Yohimbine HCl, Huperzine A, Vinpocetine, Theobromine
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Silica, FD&C Red #40 Lake, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Blue #1 Lake, Glycerol Monostearate (1 Mg), And Medium Chain Triglycerides.

Allergen Warning: Contains Milk, Egg And Fish Gelatin (Cod, Pollock, Haddock, Hake, Cusk, Redfish, Sole And Flounder)

Directions: For the ultimate workout experience and peak performance, take Dark Rage 30 to 45 minutes before your workouts. Mix 1 scoop with 12 to 16 oz of water in a glass or shaker bottle.

Warnings: Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, MAO Inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, synephrine, phenylephrine, caffeine or other stimulants. Contains caffeine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing caffeine. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including, but not limited to, heart, kidney, liver or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not use for mare than 8 weeks. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
interesting makeup.... i dont have experience with MHP, though... so i'm not one to comment if they have quality supps.

jimmybonesya

Awards
i've been using dark rage for the past 3 weeks and it's safe for me to say it's the best preworkout drink i've used. my previous favorite was no shotgun but i've also tried superpump 250, shock therapy, and white flood. the energy from dark rage is ridiculous. it's very good stuff

njsfinest

Awards
i heard it taste like ass lol, but yea sounds interesting, but i swear by my juggernaut lol

jimmybonesya

Awards
yeah it is without a doubt the most disgusting **** ever but you just have to man up and drink it

singa

singa

Awards
i dont know anything about this product but ive had pre-workout drinks from MHP before and i really liked them/thought they were better than NO Xplode

Bigdrew1988

Awards
whats goin on guys new on the forum but not in the world of bodybuilding...just finished first tub of this stuff and i have nothing but good things to say def my choice for pre best pumps,endurance and great vascularity

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
You would think these companies producing all these shakes and pre workout drinks would spend more time testing their brands for taste quality.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You would think these companies producing all these shakes and pre workout drinks would spend more time testing their brands for taste quality.
If a product works, then who cares about taste. Not to mention that some materials are extremely difficult to camoflauge.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
a little bit confusing supplement facts and no protein but i never tried it so if you guys say it works its nice to know

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I care about taste. Plus you know how many products are sold by taste? look at muscle milk for instance. Plus everyone in the world is not your regular bodybuilder extreme-ist. If i was a company taste would be pretty important. Plus the product doesnt help if your hugging the toilet. :D

Eternalist

Awards
Just started taking Dark Rage and was wondering if anybody was also taking it with other supplements? I'm currently using it in conjunction with cell mass and whey protein shakes after workout and before I go to bed. Thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they sent me out like 5 or 10 packets when it came out (full dose/packet) and i didnt care for any aspect of it, the recovery was not on par with GFH, nitronx, torrent, proglycosyn and the profile was not either. additionally, i see no need for gms in a postWO, and there was under ten g aminos, nor any complete proteins. Also the weirs sludge texture was not fun to consume and it turned mine and some of the other "testers" stools a turquoise blue (as did crystal sky nectar by syntrax) despite the product being dark blue, must have just been some reaction to the artificial colors.

GFH is on sale at NP, I really like that one, bought a new tub the other day.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Just started taking Dark Rage and was wondering if anybody was also taking it with other supplements? I'm currently using it in conjunction with cell mass and whey protein shakes after workout and before I go to bed. Thanks.
Excellent product. Pre-workout, Super Cissus, Prime, and Dark Rage. Just got back from the gym, worked Chest and Tri's. Unbelievable pump and strength. New PR on Hammer Incline tonight, and my recovery between sets was outstanding. So I would say it stacks well with other supps.

I'm on my 3rd week of Dark Rage and 2nd week of Prime.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they sent me out like 5 or 10 packets when it came out (full dose/packet) and i didnt care for any aspect of it, the recovery was not on par with GFH, nitronx, torrent, proglycosyn and the profile was not either. additionally, i see no need for gms in a postWO, and there was under ten g aminos, nor any complete proteins. Also the weirs sludge texture was not fun to consume and it turned mine and some of the other "testers" stools a turquoise blue (as did crystal sky nectar by syntrax) despite the product being dark blue, must have just been some reaction to the artificial colors.

GFH is on sale at NP, I really like that one, bought a new tub the other day.
nevermind, im talking about the postWO one, i think this thread was ment to be about their preWO option. My B... ive never used the preWO one.

lwayne4

Awards
Hey I was thinking about taking dark rage, but I was wondering should I take it alone or should I stack it with Dark matter?...Just wondering if I'd get good gains if I took dark rage alone.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Upset stomach is common with this product, use it at your own risk.

mw525

mw525

Awards
MHP's dren is the only fat burner out there that you only need to take one once a day...IMO having a full serving of dren in a pre workout is way overbaord...i do like teh EPO blood doping cuz i was more vascular then i had ever been but my workout was **** from too much caffiene

matic22

Awards
the cola flavored one makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.....**** is horrible

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Steveoph, its available, but more expensive than Bulk Nutrtion, Bodybuilding.com, and Prosource.net. A little too rich for my blood. How bout coming done with the price or sell it in a stack with Dark Matter. Stack - 67$ at Prosource, 72$ at Bodybuilding.com, and 37.99 by itslef at Bulk Nutrition. Come on now, got to keep your rep up.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I see it has Glycocyamine.I thought the overall census was that it is bad for you because it raises homocysteine levels?

38 grams per serving and 30 of those grams from carbs....8 grams for all those other ingredients combined...

Also,it has 4 mg of Magnesium and Taurine is listed right after it so that means it has under 4mg of Taurine...

Spudpunx

Spudpunx

Awards
Wordz Worf ur avatar made me poke my screen:stups: