Best Creatine Mono product??

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
I haven't used a Creatine in over 10yrs, but remember back in school I was using Optimum Nutritions brand, what is the best out there now days... I'm not looking for all the extra stuff/crap just a 100% pure creatine mono.. Thanks...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I buy NutraPlanets bulk Creatine Mono. Cheap, and effective.

beginner36117

Awards
If I am trying to cut fat, would it hurt to take Creatine when do this? I know creatine normally makes you retain water weight but didn't know if it would hurt while I was shedding some fat

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No it wont hurt your diet. You just might not notice the fat loss as soon because of water retention.

beginner36117

Awards
No it wont hurt your diet. You just might not notice the fat loss as soon because of water retention.
sounds good. The reason I asked is because I want to do 2 things at once. I want to bulk up muscle and loss fat, so I didn;t want the creatine prohibiting my fat loss.

Thanks a million

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on that. Your going to have to have your diet dialed in perfectly.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. The reason I asked is because I want to do 2 things at once. I want to bulk up muscle and loss fat, so I didn;t want the creatine prohibiting my fat loss.

Thanks a million
ur not going to be able to bulk up and lose fat at the same time

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
well its all the same man, creatine mono is creatine mono. i guess the only difference is price and where you buy it,. buy online and in bulk and you'll save killer.

beginner36117

Awards
ur not going to be able to bulk up and lose fat at the same time

maybe I shouldn't have said "bulk up". I guess I meant continue to work the weights in the gym as I lose the fat in hopes of building more muscle which would in turn help me burn more fat.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
maybe I shouldn't have said "bulk up". I guess I meant continue to work the weights in the gym as I lose the fat in hopes of building more muscle which would in turn help me burn more fat.
ok. then yes creatine will help with fat loss. more ATP longer harder workouts more fat gets burned.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
neovar recomp if you want pill form which i find much easier and it has other ingredients to help with absorption.