Prime+Superpump

Nacho1545

Awards
So one of my buddies is finishing up his 3rd bottle of Prime in a couple of weeks.. He thinks that Superpump was better because he feels bigger.. I tried to explain that its only a pump and that Prime would be better for the long run because he would keep the size that he made with prime..

Now his question is, can he run Superpump with Prime..? I told him I didn't see a problem with it but he wants another opinion.. He was also considering going with Prime and superpump and stop using sizeon..
What do you guys think?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes he can use all 3 products in a stack if he wants... but it would be a good combo.

pamela b

Banned
Awards
So one of my buddies is finishing up his 3rd bottle of Prime in a couple of weeks.. He thinks that Superpump was better because he feels bigger.. I tried to explain that its only a pump and that Prime would be better for the long run because he would keep the size that he made with prime..

Now his question is, can he run Superpump with Prime..? I told him I didn't see a problem with it but he wants another opinion.. He was also considering going with Prime and superpump and stop using sizeon..
What do you guys think?
All 3 good comdo IMO.

Nacho1545

Awards
Well the other problem is also money.. He can't afford to use it all.. Any suggestions on what he should skip?

Gym Warrior

Awards
like everyone said, all 3 is ok. Prime has natural ingredients so its fine!

also, superpump and size on are a great combo! Ive heard good things about prime!

the way i see it....the only real mass builders are size on and prime. superpump (as well as NO products) dont increase mass! they give you a pump and maximize nutrient flow to muscles. but the choice should really be his on which to skip. i would just recommend on keeping the size on of all things.