Anyone know Russian Bear?
- 01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
- 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Russian Bear is a multi vitamin, its similar to. I am assuming you probably saw it at a vitamin shoppe, which is where I first picked it up. It is a decent multi vitamin in my opinion. I felt good while on it but at the time I hadnt taken any supps for about 2 months or so. If it is a good price its a nice buy. But no there isnt anything in it that will increase your testosterone unless you are malnourished.
- 01-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I remember there being a variety of Russian Bear supplements but the multi vitamin was the most common and the only one I have personally used so if you are talking about something else I am sorry.
01-06-2009, 12:04 AM
the russian bear 5000 powder is a weight gain powder, and the russian bear is a multivitamin. not a test booster at all.
01-06-2009, 06:24 AM
01-06-2009, 07:35 AM
01-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jake Fires in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2010, 12:18 PM
- By getbigbyjune in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:07 AM
- By LoPips20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:28 PM
- By james c in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
- By motleybreu in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2007, 10:21 AM