Anyone know Russian Bear?
- 01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
- 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Russian Bear is a multi vitamin, its similar to Animal Pak. I am assuming you probably saw it at a vitamin shoppe, which is where I first picked it up. It is a decent multi vitamin in my opinion. I felt good while on it but at the time I hadnt taken any supps for about 2 months or so. If it is a good price its a nice buy. But no there isnt anything in it that will increase your testosterone unless you are malnourished.
01-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I remember there being a variety of Russian Bear supplements but the multi vitamin was the most common and the only one I have personally used so if you are talking about something else I am sorry.
01-06-2009, 12:04 AM
the russian bear 5000 powder is a weight gain powder, and the russian bear is a multivitamin. not a test booster at all.
01-06-2009, 06:24 AM
01-06-2009, 07:35 AM
01-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By motleybreu in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
- By Iron Warrior in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2004, 04:56 PM
- By custom in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2003, 12:02 AM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2003, 05:11 PM
- By Musclz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2003, 08:20 PM