it has begun
- 01-05-2009, 10:20 PM
it has begun
my 1-t stack with finamax and hexaghen was started today and it goes like this,
weight 218 as of 6am
b/f 22% (urgh!)
arms 17" flexed no pump
chest 47" no pump
this is the regiman
600- 1 HOUR OF CARDIO
700-PROTEIN,1-T,CYCLE SUPPORT,LIVER LONGER
1030-JACKED BY USP LABS
1800-CYCLE SUPPORT,LIVER LONGER,PROTEIN
2000-1HOUR OF CARDIO
cardio is 2 times a day 5 days a week i must lose the fat!!! ok i will log this but in one week intervils, no need to tell you all my gym details and how much i lift at the end of 30 days results and measurements should be enough. i have before pics but i will post them with the after pics.
wish me luck until next monday IRON SLINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 01-06-2009, 12:37 AM
- 6'0" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Looks good, but instead of doing cardio 2 times a day you may want to switch in some weight circuit training. You will lose more fat if you combine cardio and weight lifting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By boricuarage in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2010, 04:36 PM
- By nparisi in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:08 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:12 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 204Last Post: 03-20-2005, 03:25 AM
- By enrique81 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-10-2004, 08:25 PM