Fat Burners???!?

beginner36117

Awards
Any suggestions....can be a stim or non-stim fat burner...doesn't matter to me.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE's X-Force worked well for me. Went from 23% Bf- 18% Bf in 2 months. I was also on a rigorous lifting routine and healthy diet.

I'm logging Shred Matrix right now, and it also seems to be a good fat loss product.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you tell us a bit more about yourself to help get better recommendations?

LR is popular, unfortunately OOS until the end of the week. DCP is a popular non-stim fatburner that is on sale right now , DCP . I think Sesamin & CLA help with fat loss, our Sesamin is OOS from all these orders, for info on CLA a good writeup is. We have it stacked with fish oils as the EFA stack to save you some $$.

Recreate is popular, and stacked with Anabolic Pump many people have found this to be quite useful; that duo is still on sale and in stock Sixpack Stack .

And there have been some solid reviews for Phenadrine, which is a pretty cheap and should be effective. I'd personally go with either the Six Pack Stack or the LR/DCP combo since I haven't tried Phenadrine although the formula looks worthy.

beginner36117

Awards
Could you tell us a bit more about yourself to help get better recommendations?

LR is popular, unfortunately OOS until the end of the week. DCP is a popular non-stim fatburner that is on sale right now , DCP .I think Sesamin & CLA help with fat loss, our Sesamin is OOS from all these orders, for info on CLA a good writeup is . We have it stacked with fish oils as the EFA stack to save you some $$.

Recreate is popular, and stacked with Anabolic Pump many people have found this to be quite useful; that duo is still on sale and in stock

And there have been some solid reviews for Phenadrine, which is a pretty cheap and should be effective. I'd personally go with either the Six Pack Stack or the LR/DCP combo since I haven't tried Phenadrine although the formula looks worthy.
I am taking N.O. Shotgun V1 right now ..I am Male, 5'7, 215 lbs (FAT), have good frame under the fat

I have worked out in the past but never been on a regular schedule. I eat well and drink about 1-1.5 gallons of water per day.

Normal daily food and supplement intake:

Pre W/o Shake: N.O. Shotgun

Post W/O: Natural Oatmeal (has about 9 grams protein and 7 grams fiber with approx. 170 cals.)

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast or Fish (8 oz) and 1 cup brown rice

Supper: Grilled Chicken Breast or Fish (8 oz) and TONS of Veggies

Snack before bed: 2 tbs Natural PB and 16 ozs of Skim Milk

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the extra info. Two good reads about getting back into training are http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/86088-neoborn-s-where.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html .

Do a search for "Fat Burner*" to get some more opinions, then go with whatever you feel like you need. Your diet looks good; my only suggestion would be to switch the milk pre-bed to cottage cheese to lower the carbs a tad. Also I hope you have a few other meals/snacks in there; it looks like you're missing breakfast, and might be a bit low on fats. I would suggest buying some Coconut Oil and taking some throughout the day to make sure you get adequate fats (I'd say 65g/day min) and do 1tbsp PB & 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil pre-bed. Coconut Oil is a MCT, used for energy before it is stored, helps boosts thyroid & metabolism, and is positively linked with Testosterone levels. I swear by the stuff, great source of fats at the very least.

Also since you're dieting, I suggest looking into HIIT training to help burn off some extra fat.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction is on sale @ Nutraplanet for only 19.99, that's 30 days of both an AM and PM dose!

edit: out of stock!

Last edited:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Adipo-X
MHP Anadrox Pump & Burn

Those are my two favorites.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
DCP and Leviathan Reloaded.....very solid stack!