jungle warfare/B.A.M ? reps for anwsers

jammer4

Awards
:head:just got 2 bottles of jw and bad ass mass

should i start taking both the same day and run simentaneously for 8 weeks

or should i start with jw for 2 weeks then throw in bam and end up with just 2 weeks of bam solo at the end of the cycle

my goals are mass i will do this cycle wen i get back to school and can eat in an all u can eat cafe i have big hopes for this cycle :head:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
there are no alri reps on this board anymore from what i can gather

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
I'm not an ALRI rep, but have done the JW/BAM cycle a couple of times.

I really suggest that you got to ALRI's webpage and READ the protocol. I will not say that you are die playing with JW and BAM, but you can get burned if not careful. You showed nothing in the form of PCT. I would strongly recommend you get that scheduled up in your routine also.

Go here, click on the Mass Stack or Cutting Stack under the picture of the JW bottle.

ALR Industries - Jungle Warfare Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an ALRI rep, but have done the JW/BAM cycle a couple of times.

I really suggest that you got to ALRI's webpage and READ the protocol. I will not say that you are die playing with JW and BAM, but you can get burned if not careful. You showed nothing in the form of PCT. I would strongly recommend you get that scheduled up in your routine also.

Go here, click on the Mass Stack or Cutting Stack under the picture of the JW bottle.

ALR Industries - Jungle Warfare Herbal Proprietary Myotrophic Complex
I agree with the web page. The reps that used to be here told me I could do either. I started them both together at the same time. Finished same time. What happened to them anyways? I heard a couple of them are at bb now

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the web page. The reps that used to be here told me I could do either. I started them both together at the same time. Finished same time. What happened to them anyways? I heard a couple of them are at bb now
I was wondering what happened to them as well. Maybe they did go to BB? Their company forum is no longer here either.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
I cycled them fro mass like the webpage said which is to stagger. 2 weeks JW, 2 weeks JW, BAM, 2 weeks BAM. Get your PCT in line too.

jammer4

Awards
i havent been on the site for liek 3 months cuz of computer problems but ill give you my experience w/ jw and bam

i did a 5 week cycle simantaneously

my strength went thru the roof i went from benchin 295 6 times to 315 6 times ina short period of time

i responded very well in every excersise strength wise but i did get gyno, so i stopped the cycle b4 nething got worse and started my pct

everything is fine now but it was a scare for a little bit

i had 20 stiches on my elbow and cant really say if i lost ne size from that or from not lifting for so long

but jw/bam def works
but just be careful if youve had previous ph usage b4 because from my reserach thats how the gyno sprung up

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also agree with the ALRI page.