Which Stack?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prime/DTH/p slin bulk

or prime/DTh/powerfull

want size and cut up a little as well as strength.

Add anything if needed or let me know best combo. Want to try prime as well as natty test booster and 3rd something that combines strenght, endurance, size, etc....

let me know...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You might like NOS Etherhttp://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/nos-ether-1070-grams.html , great product for strength/powder/endurance. DTH delivers in this department, but it sounds like Ether is what you want too.

Have you used DTH before? I know everybody likes stacking lots of stuff at once, but I highly suggest running Prime on its own to see if it works for you.

You can't go wrong with bulk PSlin though; it's a great choice for anybody that consumers carbs IMO. I'd pass on the powerfull; pick up some 1-Carboxy for pre-bed to get some wicked sleep, it's at a steal for $12 right now.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Between the 2 I would choose the first and like SteveO said the main ingredient in PowerFULL (1-Carboxy) can be bought in bulk for like 12 bucks right now on NP.

But yeah Prime seems to be another Trib product so I dont know if you will experience a diff between taking Prime and DTH together or just one of them solo. I would use one now and save the other for another month.