buy empty capsules?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i want to start capping a couple supplements. anyone know where to buy any bulk empty capsules?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
ditto what that guy said... NP Capping Kit, all-in-one combo

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
wow never would have thought to look there. thanks you guys

outspiral

Awards
Just get this. Scale/Machine/Caps/Tamper. Thats a ****ing steal!

How fast is this? I have a capping kit but I also have to have a noose handy in case I can't take it anymore because capping sucks balls BIG TIME. Takes maybe 40 minutes to get 150 pills. I used it for CEE and cissus (separately), but capping wasn't worth it for me, its torture.

KEL123MB

Awards
I buy mine at capsuleusa.com they have empty gelatin capsules in sizes 000,00,0,1,2,3,4 & 5. I usually only use size 0 myself, but what I like most is their color choices. I take several supplements so the different colors really help me keep track. They always ship fast and for me the selection just can't be beat.

Leopardtail

Awards
I buy mine at capsuleusa.com they have empty gelatin capsules in sizes 000,00,0,1,2,3,4 & 5. I usually only use size 0 myself, but what I like most is their color choices. I take several supplements so the different colors really help me keep track. They always ship fast and for me the selection just can't be beat.
My personal experience with CapsuleUSA is far from good. They billed my credit card, told me they had shipped. A month later I complained I had not received them, they said they would 'come back to me' and never did. I emailed the same person to follow up without replay another month later and was ignored. I submitted another enquiry through their website only to have them blame 'Customs' for holding the parcel. However USPS tracking showed the parcel did not leave their premises until the end of June and was delivered back to them. They still refuse to resend or refund. That's $90 down the drain.

I would recommend people stay well clear of them.

Leo

Last edited: