Natty anabolic W/ biggest growth/sides ratio

ironparson

Awards
Natural anabolics with biggest - growth vs. side effect ratio

I think this is a little more specific than the last thread and in an attempt to limit the dialog to supplementation. I might suggest 2 catagories; Natty and Prohormone. I believe both legitamately have a place in bodybuilding supplementaion. Thats my opinion, but not the premise of this thread.

In trying to abide by AM rules I will start another thread for the purpose of PH/PS responces in the steroid forum.

Lets keep this useful and informational and not get off topic.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
i will say it again ...diet can be the winner hands down here. No adverse sides.... an appropriate diet with cycling of carbs or calorie intake can create a genuine anabolic environment with absolutely no adverse side effects. IMO before trying supps this method should be our foundation in all cases. Good sound diet resulting in an anabolic state. As far as the ph ...i am of the opinion that if you are going to use a product with the same sides associated with aas ...then why not just use aas? They are more effective. JMO

ironparson

Awards
Steve,
Your opinion and/or mission in life is off topic.

You already drove your point home overkill on the other thread.

If you want to discuss anabolic nutrition from whole foods... start your own thread, Dude.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
^^^^ ????? uhh yeah ok.......its all you ....maybe your thread should say otc supplement ....that might clarify.....anyway...good luck......

edited in: Oh i see you have edited you OP...should be much less confusion now.....good luck.....

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
This questions is way to general since there are many aspects that are needed to be covered to force muscle growth...As well as MANY different forms of supplements to drive anabolism...i guessing ur refering to ONLY Natty test boosters so here is a list of some that i have liked (not in order of most effective)
DTH
Sunami
DT2010
HDx2
MassFX (old version, not sure about the newer versions)
Divanil
Cissus-drol
JW (maybe it contains a mild steroid or not but im putting it in just incase)
Drive - i think it effects estrogen and test levels...
AA - Maybe considered a natty "test booster" to some individuals but not me
and the list goes on and on...so i think u need to do some research and find what works best for u

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a natural anabolic that will give you substantial size and strength gains, USPlabs PRIME is your answer. You can also expect significant increases in recovery as well as aggression.

You could also look into some other natural products like DS Activate Xtreme or NP Divanex...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump, P-slin, bulk forslean (100mg daily), Beta-alanine, CEE,