Decision Time

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Ordering 10 lb. Scivation Whey, Activate Xtreme, Kre-Alkalyn, 500g ALCAR, 100g Dicreatine Malate. Should I go the cheaper stim route and pick up some Geranium, or toss in the Apple Xtend + Berry Vasocharge "Workout Nutrition Stack." - Are handy BCAAs important enough for the $30+?

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I guess It really depends on your goals, and your budget. Are you looking to bulk or cut? I would assume by you stats, and your inventory that you are looking to put on some mass? I personally think that BCAA's are paramount when cutting, and can have some serious benefit when bulking, if used as an adjunct. Xtend is great because it's not just BCAA's, and it's really not that much more than straight BCAA's, cost wise. Did I mention the taste!? If you're looking to save some cash, I'd look into USP Labs Jacked. It's got Geranium, and a whole host of other goodies; and it's only 19$ right now at Nutra. I'd also look into bulk leucine. It's about half of the cost of regular BCAA supplements, and leucine has been shown to be mostly responsible for BCAA's benefits.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nice order. I would say yes to the Xtend + Vasocharge; BCAA's whhile not required, do help with recovery and prevent muscle catabolism. When you think that the great flavouring of Xtend & improved mixability is only costing you $0.07/serving or so extra, you will kick yourself for going with the Bulk BCAA most likely. Both Xtend & Bulk BCAA are top-sellers on NP.

I'd agree 2nd the idea of picking up a kilo of bulk leucine; add a bit to your Xtend , and also 2-3g to your meals, every 4 or 5 hours. Also pick up some Vit C to use as an anti-oxidant with the ALCAR. Also I'd jump on the MVP/ZMK deal if you don't have a solid multi/ZMA product already.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I guess It really depends on your goals, and your budget. Are you looking to bulk or cut? I would assume by you stats, and your inventory that you are looking to put on some mass? I personally think that BCAA's are paramount when cutting, and can have some serious benefit when bulking, if used as an adjunct. Xtend is great because it's not just BCAA's, and it's really not that much more than straight BCAA's, cost wise. Did I mention the taste!? If you're looking to save some cash, I'd look into USP Labs Jacked. It's got Geranium, and a whole host of other goodies; and it's only 19$ right now at Nutra.
I'm currently bulking up for the winter months, then I plan on cutting in the summer. I looked at Jacked, and was very tempted to get it, but I figured I'd go for it when I started cutting and started quickness training for dimethylamine's alleged effects on reaction time and adrenaline. I'll buy some tyrosine in the future as well. Hopefully Jacked stays at the same low price!

Nice order. I would say yes to the Xtend + Vasocharge; BCAA's whhile not required, do help with recovery and prevent muscle catabolism. When you think that the great flavouring of Xtend & improved mixability is only costing you $0.07/serving or so extra, you will kick yourself for going with the Bulk BCAA most likely. Both Xtend & Bulk BCAA are top-sellers on NP.

I'd agree 2nd the idea of picking up a kilo of bulk leucine; add a bit to your Xtend , and also 2-3g to your meals, every 4 or 5 hours. Also pick up some Vit C to use as an anti-oxidant with the ALCAR. Also I'd jump on the MVP/ZMK deal if you don't have a solid multi/ZMA product already.
Thanks, I picked up the Xtend and Vasocharge. I'll probably save the vaso when I start cutting. I have a ton of Walmart brand Vitamin-C left which I intend to use as well. However, don't really have the $$ for the MVP/ZMK deal, so I'll stick with my "Sentry-Vite". I do need to buy a good sleep aid supplement sometime in the future, maybe with my tyrosine purchase.

In regards to the Leucine, I bought a whole kilo back in June, but I haven't been able to bring myself to consistently choke the stuff down. I may drop it in with the Xtend and see how it goes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Prince IronMag Labs 0
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 151
Anabolics 6
mixedup Anabolics 5