Help...I am a beginner...Supp suggestion

beginner36117

Awards
I need help. I am taking N.O. Shotgun V1 right now but was looking for some more suggestions...I am Male, 5'7, 215 lbs (FAT), have good frame under the fat...I am looking for an all in one supp that would help with energy, pumps, and weight loss. I work out upper on Monday's and Fridays and lower on Tuesday and Saturday with Cardio on Wednesday and Sunday.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I need help. I am taking N.O. Shotgun V1 right now but was looking for some more suggestions...I am Male, 5'7, 215 lbs (FAT), have good frame under the fat...I am looking for an all in one supp that would help with energy, pumps, and weight loss. I work out upper on Monday's and Fridays and lower on Tuesday and Saturday with Cardio on Wednesday and Sunday.
DCP and Levi-R are tried and true! I liked dosing Levi-R pre-w/o because it gave descent energy. I lost 30+ lbs with this combo in about 3 months time.

But first and foremost you need to have your diet and training in check for any fat burner to work

Click on this
The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
grab yourself PowerFULL and ReCreate if you want some serious fatloss(with cardio). ReCreate is very good for clean energy throughout the day and it also helps curb some of your appetite. PowerFULL is a dopamine stimulant and when used in succession with ReCreate it has power synergistic effects(makes it more effective). Couple that with great sleep and great energy its pretty much the ultimate recomposition stack IMO.

Just remember, NOTHING will work if you dont eat properly. get rid of all soda and sugars in your diet and you will see results. Include cardio 5 days per week. walk at a 3.5mph pace at 10% incline for 45 minutes per day.

Good luck man and just remember, nothing beats self satisfaction when you reach your goal.

LiGhTeMuP

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
DCP and Levi-R are tried and true! I liked dosing Levi-R pre-w/o because it gave descent energy. I lost 30+ lbs with this combo in about 3 months time.

But first and foremost you need to have your diet and training in check for any fat burner to work
I second this stack as well. i lost around 5-8 pounds of pure fat with this combo. But in my opinion, Recreate and PowerFULL gave me a better results all around. helped with my sleep and energy levels to a better extent.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Either one will do. He could also try that 6-pack stack (AP+Recreate).

beginner36117

Awards
my diet is in order...I drink about 1 -1.5 gallons of water per day...morning meal after workout is all natural Oatmeal , lunch is grilled chicken breasts with brown rice, and supper is grilled fish with veggies....late night snack before bed is 2 tbs of organic Peanut Butter

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
my diet is in order...I drink about 1 -1.5 gallons of water per day...morning meal after workout is all natural Oatmeal , lunch is grilled chicken breasts with brown rice, and supper is grilled fish with veggies....late night snack before bed is 2 tbs of organic Peanut Butter
Hmm, looks ok.. I would get more meals in and eat a wider variety of different foods throughout the day for your carb, protein, and fat intake.

For a supplement you could give Anabolic Pump or P-Slin a try. They will help you make the food you eat pre and post workout more "valuable".

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
some great info here for a guy getting on track to became lean and mean.

i 2nd the LeviR/DCP stack, but i've successly stacked DCP with Recreate as well.

as someone already mentioned, maybe take your 3 large meals and split them up in 5-6 smaller meals, and getting that fiber intake with the oatmeal is a good move.

sounds like you're on a mission, man. good for you, and good luck!

Tech2TheLimit

Tech2TheLimit

Awards
As a beginner it is important to enjoy your time at the gym, at first it can get very tough to keep on going. Phenadrine is a great product as it will keep your energy, concentration, and focus at the gym up. It is a great thermo that will help you shed some bf as well which seems to be your biggest concern, while enhancing your mood. Along with that Yellow Thunder has been a popular fat burner to take with it. With the deal going on at NP, this is a nice cost effective stack that you would enjoy.

beginner36117

Awards
Thanks a million for all your suggestions. I will do a little more research and let you all know what I decide on.