Been cramping ever since I have started taking Ragnarok daily.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I have taken creatine mono for years without any negative side effects but ever since I started taking ragnarok daily I have been noticing cramps in my stomach area within a few hours of taking it. It's the only thing I have changed.

Is it possible I handle creatine mono better than the types in ragnarok??

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I only take it on training days , never had any problem -caffeine free version reduce your intake to training days , see how it goes

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what else are you taking? Is this a stomach cramp or a muscle cramp? If its a muscle cramp eat a banana or something with potassium in it a little while after your dose. If its a stomach cramp it could be due to the high ph level of the drink itself and it doesn't agree with your stomach. (Dont quote me on this) This is why I dont take powders because caps are so much easier for my stomach to handle.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
what else are you taking? Is this a stomach cramp or a muscle cramp? If its a muscle cramp eat a banana or something with potassium in it a little while after your dose. If its a stomach cramp it could be due to the high ph level of the drink itself and it doesn't agree with your stomach. (Dont quote me on this) This is why I dont take powders because caps are so much easier for my stomach to handle.
I've been taking the same supplements for a couple months and it only started when I started taking it daily. It's a cramp right under my right rib. It doesn't feel like a muscle cramp at all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Some people are sensitize to Mg Chelate Creatine; have you used it before? The phosphates can cause a bit of stomach discomfort, but not usually cramping. Try taking 1/2 a serving and see if you still have the issues.