Magnum V12 users?

njsfinest

Awards
Hey guys ive been hearing this magnum v12 stuff is legit, i wanted to see if there are any people out there that can give me a good testimonial. thanks a lot guys

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Thats the ones in the gold wrapping right?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ive been hearing this magnum v12 stuff is legit, i wanted to see if there are any people out there that can give me a good testimonial. thanks a lot guys
i still haven't tried it but all the products I tested from san were top notch, they are very good and made on a gmp facility, a plus nowadays

njsfinest

Awards
yea because its a pre intra and post workout all in one lol

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
i still haven't tried it but all the product I tested from san were top notch, they are very good and made on a gmp facility, a plus nowadays

Whats a GMP facility?

njsfinest

Awards
means good manufacturing practice, idc about that stuff, but IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE who took this stuff>? thanks lol

iknowwhoyouar

Awards
I used 2 of the samples.

They were solid. Taste was good, profile is great.

The only reason why I haven't bought any it due to its price (which isn't ridiculously expensive, but...)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I used 2 of the samples.

They were solid. Taste was good, profile is great.

The only reason why I haven't bought any it due to its price (which isn't ridiculously expensive, but...)
yeah, the price is the biggest problem with san:(

njsfinest

Awards
dam true that's why i didn't want to chance it because of the price! thanks guys, ill be returning back to Juggernaut soon that stuff is amazing!