Do N.o. stims cause an increase in appetite?

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
Can stimulants like N.O. pre workout boosters, cause you to want to eat alot more? Ive taken some and ive noticed that even after i eat what i normally would, i am still hungry for something else, and i then end up eating alot more. for example the other day i had a half pound cheesey bean and rice burrito from taco bell. Well i usually have one, but i had to get another one and i ate it all up. Its been like this with most of my dinners or suppers lately, later in the day. Does your adrenal gland have anything to do with wanting food? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? maybe im crazyyy :food:

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
If you're eating fast food, do you really want to waste money on supplements?

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
i figured a bean burrito with rice aint that bad.. good protein

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
my body tells me when to eat and how much if i listen. some days it's a lot more then usual. just go with it man, listen to your body. and, no i don't think stims have anything to do with it. i've been taking stims the whole ride thus far and it's the same.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Most NO supplements such as NOXplode have tons of caffeine in them, which will cause you to lose some water weight and become more thirsty. You may have confused the excess thirst with hunger.

Also, that bean burrito is TERRIBLE for you. The beans are full of lard, and there is very little protein compared to any meat source. Delicious though.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Yea, they have a 13g of protein, 56g carbs, and 11g of fat.

Thats about 30% fat, 60% carbs and 10% protein.

Its the opposite of bodybuilder food.