Which Supps???

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
INterested in doing a stack to increase muscle and tone up a bit as well. I want strength as well.

Here are the ones i am looking at?
Diesel test?
X factor?
Jungle Warfare?

WHich is best and can i stack any of those together. Looking for something more natural obviously becasue i dont want to run a PCT and mess up hormones? If anythign you can add, please feel free? Looking for advice. Plan on using dicreatine malate with this as well? Woudl that be good? Let me know?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diesel Test is pretty good; but right now with the sale on Activate Xtreme (120 caps) By: DS I'd pick up 2 of those and run it for 8-weeks. No PCT required. DiCreatine Malate is good, I still use bulk Creatine Mono, however there's a killer deal on Neovar right now. The Grape JP8 is a great preWO formula, picked up 2 personally if you need something to push you through your workouts although there are a ton of options out there.

Don't forget your fats (Fish Oils, and I personally suggest Coconut Oil for your fats)

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was just looking at JP8. How does that taste. I bought some Nos ETHER and I CANT DRINK IT..haha. So how does JP8 work ??

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
i was just looking at JP8. How does that taste. I bought some Nos ETHER and I CANT DRINK IT..haha. So how does JP8 work ??
Jp8 is the best preworkout product on the market right now in my opinion. The original version (lemonade) does not taste very good, but the new grape version is rumored to be pretty tasty, although I cannot personally attest to that. I believe NutraPlanet has it on sale right now too, so I would pick some up.

I still am using the original Jp8 because I prefer not to settle for an inferior product simply because it tastes better. Performance > Taste

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
INterested in doing a stack to increase muscle and tone up a bit as well. I want strength as well.

Diesel test?
X factor?
Jungle Warfare?

WHich is best and can i stack any of those together. Looking for something more natural obviously becasue i dont want to run a PCT and mess up hormones? If anythign you can add, please feel free? Looking for advice. Plan on using dicreatine malate with this as well? Woudl that be good? Let me know?
keep JW out of the picture if you do not want something hormonal. there should be no problem running xfactor and DTHC together. your going to need two bottles of xfactor though. i would start the xfactor, run it for one month and then start the DTHC for the following month.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established

Diesel test?
X factor?
Jungle Warfare?

X Factor is a solid choice and can be stacked with a T booster if you want.

Activate and THRUST would be my two top choices when running X Factor.

If you need help setting up a cycle or have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since you want to gain muscle and get more defined you may also have to lose some fat in the process. For this, I suggest Anabolic Pump which helps you gain muscle but it also helps you to lose fat because it directs carbohydrates to muscles and it increases AMPk.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Prime, ReCreate, PowerFull, stack all three. Whey 3 shakes per day, 1 gallon of water, 10 hours of sleep and HARD WORK!!! As the Doctor prescribed.....:bb:

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anabolic pump cause stomach issues? I have heard that and my stomach is real sensitive?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
does anabolic pump cause stomach issues? I have heard that and my stomach is real sensitive?
I've tried the anabolic pump any it didn't bother my stomach in any way. It did tend to make me regular, its also been called anabolic dump but it only just kept me regular

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6