See Y'all in a year!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am posting here cause this is the Forum I normally hang in. Well, I am going to Afghanistan for a fun filled year of calling in Artillery and Air Strikes. Keep working out and eating right and Messing with the noobs. Be good and see you March of 2010.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
You're humor and honesty will be missed. Good luck and best wishes over there,.. you're in my prayers!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I am posting here cause this is the Forum I normally hang in. Well, I am going to Afghanistan for a fun filled year of calling in Artillery and Air Strikes. Keep working out and eating right and Messing with the noobs. Be good and see you March of 2010.
good luck bro, see you soon

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Stay safe Big Bama, and thank you for your service. Making the AM.com community proud.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro. im sure i will be in the same situation someday as im looking to join the army and start the WOFT program. who knows? maybe ill see you around someday?? take it easy bro and come back safe!

LiGhTeMuP

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stay safe! You will be missed here. But we will be waiting for you when you come home. Thank you for your bravery and service.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
be safe my friend,and we will see you in march!:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be safe brother!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
come back in one piece, you'll be missed till then and will always have a "home" here bro....ohhh and if you see osama tell em' to go f**k himself

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Best of luck out there! Be safe, and come back in good health.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Peace out Johnny Cash. I guess I'll have to pick up the reigns with recommending The Strap for everything. Stay safe.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, man!! I'm gonna miss ya, bro!!

Stay safe, keep a watchful eye, and COME BACK AS YOU LEFT!!! You honor us all by serving on behalf of those who don't and protecting what we hold deer. My hat goes off to you, Bama - and I don't tip my hat lightly.

Open arms all around when you return.

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Be safe man. Thank you for serving and defending freedom.

Lurk

Lurk

Awards
First and foremost, thanks and be safe.

Give em hell!:nutkick:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

The Utah Utes say best of luck brother.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Good luck. I used to be an FDC for MLRS and can relate. Sounds like fun actually. give 'em hell!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Good luck and God bless, man. Thanks for everything on this forum, and all you will do for us over there.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
we wish you the best while you are doing great things for our country!