most cutting sup for money...

Jay Mc

Awards
Background:
Experience lifter/dieter. Have done my homework on both, no worries there. I realize that diet and workout routine are the backbone and supplements just help w/the tweaking.

Ok, I leave the country in 6 weeks so I'm looking for a 6 week fat loss bonanza.

What I'm thinking:
UCP-1 - 2 on, 2 off, 2 on.
The entire time:
Lipo6 - 2 caps 2x a day
l-tyrosine - 500 mg w/Lipo6 (you guys think this is adequate)
baby aspirin - 81 mg w/Lipo6
r-ala - 3.7mg/1g carb for 4 of 6 meals daily
GT - 400mg/3x day

Questions...
you guys think the ALCAR is worth it seeing as UCP-1 already has l-carnitine? Adding ALCAR would jack the price up by about 20-25 bucks. This stack is already getting pretty expensive especially w/the r-ala and the thermo stack...

Anything you guys would leave out or think absolutely MUST be added? Keep in mind I'm looking for most bang for my buck...

thx.
J

Last edited:

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
is that you in your avatar? If so looks like you need not to be cutting bro, looks like you need to eat more to add some thickness to your frame

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree if that is you in the AV.. need size and thickness

Jay Mc

Awards
thats me, I was 147 and just under 7% there. Now I'm 162 and just under 10%

J

sawastea

Awards
UCP-1 does have L-car but it's different from ALCAR. I've done UCP-1 with ALC, R+, GT and some other thermos and it was nice...My 2 weeks off I was on NYC and back onto UCP-1. ALCAR will be a nice addition, but it isn't neessary, so you can save your money, if desired

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sawastea
UCP-1 does have L-car but it's different from ALCAR. I've done UCP-1 with ALC, R+, GT and some other thermos and it was nice...My 2 weeks off I was on NYC and back onto UCP-1. ALCAR will be a nice addition, but it isn't neessary, so you can save your money, if desired
Agreed.

I use ALCAR while using UCP-1, but I may actually stop that with my next cycle, I'm trying to tighten the reigns on cost-effectiveness of cycles. Overall your stack looks good. :)

Jay Mc

Awards
I started cutting today. Right now just taking xenadrine knock-off ECA stack that is almost the exact same recipe. Everything comes in wed and we'll see how things go. Thanks for everyones input, its always appreciated. For now I'm gonna go w/o the ALCAR, I might pick it up for my 2 weeks off the UA...

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jay Mc
I started cutting today. Right now just taking xenadrine knock-off ECA stack that is almost the exact same recipe. Everything comes in wed and we'll see how things go. Thanks for everyones input, its always appreciated. For now I'm gonna go w/o the ALCAR, I might pick it up for my 2 weeks off the UA...

J
I used to be able to find that at Walmart, damn I miss that generic!! :mad: It was the exact sme thing for about 2/3 of the price I think :)

Jay Mc

Awards
yeah jweave, I got this stuff real cheap at a shop locally. The guy sold me his last 3 bottles for like 25 bucks. He said it was made in the same factory as xenadrine just had a different label...he said he was trying to move it for insurance reasons...

J